Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Hotels.comUS$38
TravelocityUS$38
Agoda.comUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2019

I booked a deluxe room at the Emerald Hotel since the conference I was attending was also being held there. Conference participants were quoted a very good rate so I chose to stay there basically for convenience & value, basically ignoring most of the negative reviews about this property. As I reflect back, my 3-night stay could not have been more pleasant! The room given to me in the Enerald Tower is very spacious & it appears to have been recently renovated. The commodious size of the bathroom was particularly noteworthy. While the amenities & decor are not luxurious, they were nonetheless attractive & well-worth the rate/night. Wifi was fast & free, while choices in the breakfast buffet were plentiful & filling. Service throughout the hotel was friendly & warm, quite typical in almost all Thai hotels in my opinion. The hotel's location relative to most tourist sites may be less than ideal, but the nearby Huay Kwang Subway Station places everything within easy reach. So after having completed my short stay at this hotel, I can most certainly recommend it to my fellow travellers to Bangkok.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

I checked in at 7.00am and staff was courteous to give room at that time. I appreciate this.

I had delux room which are big and spacious. Rooms are clean and bathroom also too big but without tub.

As a vegetarian there are not much options but staff is good and polite to help you to make you comfortable.

Have metro at walking distance which is very convenient. Taxi are easily available. Have night market near by.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2019

It probably was a luxury hotel years ago, but those times are definitely long gone. When entering the hotel it is obvious that in order to claim “luxury”, it requires urgent upgrading & improvement. The lifts up to the rooms appear from the late 80’s, in my room half of the lights were not working so I had to get the maintenance to fix it. When I turned on the TV, I saw that half of the TV screen was blurred, so again call maintenance to have the whole TV replaced. Warm water from the shower took some time and the fittings; well they definitely need to be replaced.
It seems that this hotel caters majority wise for Mainland China tourist groups, because they were everywhere and could not be overheard.
In summary: for the money spend you definitely get a much better hotel anywhere in Bangkok

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2019

Located close to metro station, you do not feel outside center. 41 ThB to China town, about 20 to Pratunam through Asoke peer by boat. The rooms are very nice, marble bathroom with tub, breakfast was better last year but still good. Restaurant offers great sea food buffet. Good restaurants close by. Great place for good price.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 24 December 2018

The hotel is near to metro station and that is the only positive side . Rooms are big but it is old and smells badly. Hotel is average not worth for what you pay .Big lobby always crowded and with lot of gusts.

Date of stay: November 2018