Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
US$47
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$36
PricelineUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

We were staying at this hotel during the first few as well as the last few days during our trip this time as the usual sister hotels across the street were unavailable.
Being the first time here and the hotel was the largest among the four hotels in the same group, I had higher expectations prior to checking in. The hotel was dated and had seen better days. Perhaps with the country just relaxed the entry requirements recently, a musty smell could be found lingering in the corridors of the hotel rooms.
The bed was large as well as the room but it’s a bit too dark for us. The water fittings badly needed refurbishment as the stream of water was erratic and one of the room was rather weak for the shower.
The breakfast is simple and really nothing to shout about. It seemed like the hotel prepared more dishes during the weekends.
The staff were friendly though some could be more helpful.
It’s a rather average place for the price we paid but we hoped that the hotel could be brought back to its glory days.

Room tip: Large king-sized bed
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2019

This hotel is very convenient to travel to. Close to subway Shopping place And very convenient food. The rooms are also in a very good level. For me, the best in the Ratchadaphisek area. a short distance to the CBD, Ratchada Rot Fai Train Night Market, the Street Ratchada Avenue, Chatuchak Market, RCA, Onyx pub and just 25-minute drive to both Suvarnabhumi and Donmuang Airports.

Room tip: Recommend Deluxe Room ith 40 sqm. of stylish living space and views of the city.
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TheemeraldHotel_bkk, Manager at The Emerald Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Dear Khun ipop1981,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at The Emerald Hotel.

Your feedback is much appreciated as I am always keen to hear one’s comments so that we may know where to do better and what can be improved. Ultimately, of course, with the objective to ensure a most enjoyable stay for our guests. Therefore, thank you once again for sharing your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future. Should you require any assistance meanwhile then please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Hotel Management,

Reviewed 27 August 2019

Nice hotel for those who do not mind the hotel is a bit dated.

very good breakfast and most friendly staf to support you in your travel plans.

I slept on the executive Floor, it was unclear what they offer extra and the lady who should be zitting there I only saw once, the executive room was closed while stay...

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2019

I booked a deluxe room at the Emerald Hotel since the conference I was attending was also being held there. Conference participants were quoted a very good rate so I chose to stay there basically for convenience & value, basically ignoring most of the negative reviews about this property. As I reflect back, my 3-night stay could not have been more pleasant! The room given to me in the Enerald Tower is very spacious & it appears to have been recently renovated. The commodious size of the bathroom was particularly noteworthy. While the amenities & decor are not luxurious, they were nonetheless attractive & well-worth the rate/night. Wifi was fast & free, while choices in the breakfast buffet were plentiful & filling. Service throughout the hotel was friendly & warm, quite typical in almost all Thai hotels in my opinion. The hotel's location relative to most tourist sites may be less than ideal, but the nearby Huay Kwang Subway Station places everything within easy reach. So after having completed my short stay at this hotel, I can most certainly recommend it to my fellow travellers to Bangkok.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

I checked in at 7.00am and staff was courteous to give room at that time. I appreciate this.

I had delux room which are big and spacious. Rooms are clean and bathroom also too big but without tub.

As a vegetarian there are not much options but staff is good and polite to help you to make you comfortable.

Have metro at walking distance which is very convenient. Taxi are easily available. Have night market near by.

Date of stay: March 2019