Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$136
US$95
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$115
US$79
US$518
US$327
Official Site
All reviewspratunam marketplatinum mallice lemon teapratunam areathe main roadwelcome drinkwalking distancerefreshing lemonphaya thai btsbudget hotellift areaaccess cardmassage parlourstuk tuklaundry roomcentral worldsmall balcony
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I was first told that my family would be residing at this place named “Lemontea Hotel” for the duration of our Bangkok holiday, I laughed. What an odd name! It was hilarious. True to its name, its decor at the reception counter and even the shampoo and soap provided in our hotel room all had stylistic elements tied to lemon tea.

Customer service was warm and receptive, and they offered us lemon tea upon arrival. I liked my room for the most part. It was clean, wide tv, had cable, a sofa tucked away at the corner, and a large fridge. The wifi worked well, though I had to re-login every few hours. A few drawbacks: lights were too dim at night, such that it strained my eyes to read the newspaper or use my computer. The window was too small, such that the room is rather dark even when it’s bright outside.

There was also a balcony provided, though I didn’t use it because the view outside is meh. Room service was always outstanding, floors and bed would be immaculate when I returned and towels would always be replaced.

The hotel itself is a 10 minute walk from the main road. I personally thought it was tedious, because I’m lazy. Because the path leading to the hotel is so narrow, you’ll be walking with the looming threat of getting hit by a car because they’re so close all the time. It gets spooky at night too, if you’re out late enough. The location’s saving grace is its location near many hotspots in town such as Platinum Mall, Big C Supermarket, the Erawan Shrine, etc. There are a ton of malls and attractions down the road if you’re willing to walk a little.

Whether it be day or night, you’ll never be bored staying at Lemontea Hotel simply because there’s so many things to do in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Front desk receptionists are friendly and helpful. They ushered us and brought our luggage till our doorstep. Going an extra mile to ensure everything is okay. The room and toilet is cramp. The dressing table is position beside the door causing inconvenience upon opening and closing. It is also difficult to see at that area at night. In conclusion, the room and balcony is old and not well maintain. Despite the odds, at least the heater worked. The strange encounter would be the occasional knocks heard during my stay at the hotel.

This hotel is well affordable and location is convenient for other popular attractions such as the night market and massages. Would recommend for travellers who are not fussy with accommodation.

Room Tip: Try not to get level 8, which is the highest level.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had chosen the right place to stay during my travel to Bangkok.
Comfortable,
Secure,
Clean,
Worth for money,
Polite and helpful staffs.
I definitely will stay back this hotel if i travel to Bangkok again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was very accommodating with providing directions, helping to change money etc. They kept the room clean, answered any questions we had, and made our stay pleasant.

The room was comfortable and the AC worked well.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandon D
Reviewed 10 June 2018

The staff and services were very good.
Friendly staff, room is clean & comfortable, comfort bed.
Near Platinum, Central World & Siam.
This hotel is really good choice and value money. We would definitely stay here again !!

Room Tip: Superior with balcony
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends