Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible Speed and Guaranteed Quality

Came in on Monday close to lunch for measurements, Tuesday tea time for fitting and had my suit... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2022
loongs2022
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I was accomodated even before coming to BKK, told them I will be making 6 shirts 3 trousers and a suit, they accommodated my short visit to ensure that I get all of them before I leave. Everything was done in 3 days (with all the measurements and adjustments)!

Highly recommend that you visit them to have your shirts done, and they are very accommodating, fabric is top notch and you will have variety of selection to suite your taste and preference.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

I was about to go to my usual suspects in Bangkok, but I was staying in front of Zantino Tailor so I popped in. Enquired on the prices and the attendant/owner (I think) warmly welcomed me and explained all their cloth selection.

Service - very very good, they accommodated all my requests. They suggested what looks best and how to make the shirts suit better. I feel like I am very well attended to during the fitting and the entire process actually.

Speed - It only took them two days to finish 5 shirts and one jacket. Really cool.

Price - I come from Singapore, so the Zantino pricing is really competitive. And they can finish it in two days. Average price is from SGD 50-75 (based on the cloth that you will and other customization requirements).

I made sure that they have my measurements saved, because I will definitely be back for more.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

They are accommodating. I was on a short visit and my 3 pieced suit was ready in 48 hours with good stitching. They accommodate to personal preference, which i value. Recommended if u need to get shirts or suits in Bangkok.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Gentlemen make sure you visit this place when you drop by Bangkok. Very accommodating and the shirts are made of high quality fabrics. Bang for the bucks

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I discovered Zantino Tailor by word of mouth, as several of my work colleagues in Australia use this tailor when in Bangkok for work trips. My partner and I have been using Zantino for several years and highly recommend them to anyone wanting high quality suits and shirts that fit perfectly. For anyone who's body type is not the "a typical - one size fits all" - tailor made clothes are an absolute must.

HOW: I usually have clothes made every two years, and on this occasion I had 1 suit made, 5 business shirts, and a suit I purchased in David Jones Sydney altered to my requirements. The initial measuring takes less then 15 mins. The suits/shirts are usually ready for fitting within 24 hours. This is when you can try them on and have them adjusted as needed. My advice is be picky when you have your fitting. This is your opportunity to have your clothes fit and look exactly as you want. The final product is usually ready within 24 hours after the fitting (a total of 48 hours after being measured).

COST: The thing I like about Zantino is that their prices are fixed so there is no need to bargain. The cost depends on which material you choose and they do have promotional sales from time to time. On this occasion I purchased 3 shirts for the price of 2. The material options were 100% cotton limited to 1 shelf. This was fortunate as the materials I wanted were on this shelf. I paid approximately 3000 THB ($115 AUD) for 3 shirts. I then had another 2 shirts made at 1700 THB ( $66 AUD) each. My suit was 2900 THB ($115 AUD)

WHERE: Zantino is on the ground floor of the Novotel Hotel Ploenchit, the closest BTS is Ploenchit on the Siam line.

If you want to look great and feel like a million dollars, I highly recommend you use Zantino Tailor.

Date of experience: October 2015