Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible Speed and Guaranteed Quality

Came in on Monday close to lunch for measurements, Tuesday tea time for fitting and had my suit... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2022
loongs2022
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have bought here complete suit with two shirts in Bangkok. Best tailor I've met. Don't trust scam-tailors in Bangkok and go straight here!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Every fine thing in life can be achieved through great precision and order. Zantino brings out the best in you by making the absolute top notch clothier.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank chaiviras
Reviewed 17 November 2015

i was recommended by a freind to use Zatino Tailor in Bangkok. Sajan was fluent in English, very professional and reliable. Used his expertise to help me choose the colors and materials that I wanted and the 2 sports jackets and 4 shirts came out looking great. they even came to my hotel to deiliver the clothes to me-the did what they said and no surprises. I plan on using them when they visit the US and when i go back to bangkok

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I was accomodated even before coming to BKK, told them I will be making 6 shirts 3 trousers and a suit, they accommodated my short visit to ensure that I get all of them before I leave. Everything was done in 3 days (with all the measurements and adjustments)!

Highly recommend that you visit them to have your shirts done, and they are very accommodating, fabric is top notch and you will have variety of selection to suite your taste and preference.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

I was about to go to my usual suspects in Bangkok, but I was staying in front of Zantino Tailor so I popped in. Enquired on the prices and the attendant/owner (I think) warmly welcomed me and explained all their cloth selection.

Service - very very good, they accommodated all my requests. They suggested what looks best and how to make the shirts suit better. I feel like I am very well attended to during the fitting and the entire process actually.

Speed - It only took them two days to finish 5 shirts and one jacket. Really cool.

Price - I come from Singapore, so the Zantino pricing is really competitive. And they can finish it in two days. Average price is from SGD 50-75 (based on the cloth that you will and other customization requirements).

I made sure that they have my measurements saved, because I will definitely be back for more.