Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible Speed and Guaranteed Quality

Came in on Monday close to lunch for measurements, Tuesday tea time for fitting and had my suit... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2022
loongs2022
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2016

We choose based on Tripadvisor and was very happy about. They made a perfect fitting suite and a shirt within 54h. We can not tell lot about the “lifetime-quality“ because we are still traveling but we can tell you that we felt very welcome. They offer a sutable range of choices to find the perfect one. They was also very helpful with hints for Bars, restaurants and at least a good dentist.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have bought here complete suit with two shirts in Bangkok. Best tailor I've met. Don't trust scam-tailors in Bangkok and go straight here!

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Every fine thing in life can be achieved through great precision and order. Zantino brings out the best in you by making the absolute top notch clothier.

1  Thank chaiviras
Reviewed 17 November 2015

i was recommended by a freind to use Zatino Tailor in Bangkok. Sajan was fluent in English, very professional and reliable. Used his expertise to help me choose the colors and materials that I wanted and the 2 sports jackets and 4 shirts came out looking great. they even came to my hotel to deiliver the clothes to me-the did what they said and no surprises. I plan on using them when they visit the US and when i go back to bangkok

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I was accomodated even before coming to BKK, told them I will be making 6 shirts 3 trousers and a suit, they accommodated my short visit to ensure that I get all of them before I leave. Everything was done in 3 days (with all the measurements and adjustments)!

Highly recommend that you visit them to have your shirts done, and they are very accommodating, fabric is top notch and you will have variety of selection to suite your taste and preference.

Date of experience: November 2015