Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible Speed and Guaranteed Quality

Came in on Monday close to lunch for measurements, Tuesday tea time for fitting and had my suit... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2022
loongs2022
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I bought a complete suit with shirt and the guys managed to tailor everything within two days. It fits very well and the quality is also excellent (I didn't take the cheapest option - still a good price). I can definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Hi folks. I was recommended by a relative few years ago. Did 3 pants that time.this year( dec 2015), I was back again n did another 4 pants plus a sports jacket. Good service. They came to our hotel n drop off the items as we were rushing to depart.
Will visit them again.danny from Singapore.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

We choose based on Tripadvisor and was very happy about. They made a perfect fitting suite and a shirt within 54h. We can not tell lot about the “lifetime-quality“ because we are still traveling but we can tell you that we felt very welcome. They offer a sutable range of choices to find the perfect one. They was also very helpful with hints for Bars, restaurants and at least a good dentist.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have bought here complete suit with two shirts in Bangkok. Best tailor I've met. Don't trust scam-tailors in Bangkok and go straight here!

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Every fine thing in life can be achieved through great precision and order. Zantino brings out the best in you by making the absolute top notch clothier.

1  Thank chaiviras