Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible Speed and Guaranteed Quality

Came in on Monday close to lunch for measurements, Tuesday tea time for fitting and had my suit... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2022
loongs2022
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Nice, professional and excellent customer care! Good advise regarding what to choose and how to combine. Quick response and willing to follow the customer's needs without trying to sell at any cost.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Perhaps the consistent high rating here has contributed to a sniff of arrogance by the owners? Nonchalant fitting process with not much guidance offered. Required 2 adjustments to the trousers, which still don't fit perfectly but I'd have to make do as I was already departing on that 4th day. I personally don't regard it as value for money when off-the-shelf easy care and crease-free trousers from known boutique chains I have are cheaper than their A$60 pants with tough/rough and non-crease free fabric, plus I don't have to put up with the owners' aloof attitude. I was sincerely hoping to add to the positive reviews but guess I'm not part of the crowd.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Geneomz
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I stay at novotel ploenchit when i visit bangkok. The hotel concierge introduced me to zantino which is right next to the hotel. I made 3 shirts
on special at 3k. 100% cotton all custom taylor made. Size measured, and you can select the style of shirt in details. The fit was excellent. I asked for slim fit and it was perfect.
The surprise was that they made it in 2 days.
I highly recommend this store when visiting bangkok. I am considering to make a suit next time. Keep up the great work Zantino!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I bought a complete suit with shirt and the guys managed to tailor everything within two days. It fits very well and the quality is also excellent (I didn't take the cheapest option - still a good price). I can definitely recommend this place!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Hi folks. I was recommended by a relative few years ago. Did 3 pants that time.this year( dec 2015), I was back again n did another 4 pants plus a sports jacket. Good service. They came to our hotel n drop off the items as we were rushing to depart.
Will visit them again.danny from Singapore.

Date of experience: December 2015