Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible Speed and Guaranteed Quality

Came in on Monday close to lunch for measurements, Tuesday tea time for fitting and had my suit... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2022
loongs2022
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I've been there thanks to recommendations from a friend! I was absolutely satisfied of their work. I have brought a suit and a shirt and asked them to copy these products with their materials. The work was done in 2 days for two suits and 3 shirts. As I was really satisfied of their work I re-order 3 other shirts! I regret, I should have taken another suit... Anyway, I really recommend you this tailor in Bangkok. They are ideally located, at 30 sec from Ploenchit station! Also a good news, they travel a lot around the world to promote their business! I'll meet them when they'll be in Paris in order to introduce them to friends and take this opportunity to rebuy some shirts!

Date of experience: August 2016
zantinotailor, Owner at Zantino Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Hello ParisianSwift,

Thank you for trusting in our service. We are glad you liked the outfits bought with us and had wished you ordered more. We look forward to meet you in Paris and if that does not work out, you can always place mail orders and have your clothes shipped to you. We look forward to suiting you up again.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was in Bangkok back in Dec 15, and I made one suit (with an extra set of pants), another pair of pants, and four shirts. Everything was packed and delivered within five days.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Nice, professional and excellent customer care! Good advise regarding what to choose and how to combine. Quick response and willing to follow the customer's needs without trying to sell at any cost.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Perhaps the consistent high rating here has contributed to a sniff of arrogance by the owners? Nonchalant fitting process with not much guidance offered. Required 2 adjustments to the trousers, which still don't fit perfectly but I'd have to make do as I was already departing on that 4th day. I personally don't regard it as value for money when off-the-shelf easy care and crease-free trousers from known boutique chains I have are cheaper than their A$60 pants with tough/rough and non-crease free fabric, plus I don't have to put up with the owners' aloof attitude. I was sincerely hoping to add to the positive reviews but guess I'm not part of the crowd.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Geneomz
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I stay at novotel ploenchit when i visit bangkok. The hotel concierge introduced me to zantino which is right next to the hotel. I made 3 shirts
on special at 3k. 100% cotton all custom taylor made. Size measured, and you can select the style of shirt in details. The fit was excellent. I asked for slim fit and it was perfect.
The surprise was that they made it in 2 days.
I highly recommend this store when visiting bangkok. I am considering to make a suit next time. Keep up the great work Zantino!

Date of experience: February 2016