Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible Speed and Guaranteed Quality

Came in on Monday close to lunch for measurements, Tuesday tea time for fitting and had my suit... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2022
loongs2022
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered a full suit and although the jacket didn't fit perfect initially Zantino followed through to make the fit perfect. Can definitely recommend.

1  Thank AleksiF5
zantinotailor, Owner at Zantino Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Aleksi,

Thank you for your order with us and your trust in our services. We apologise for the issue that took place initially but we are glad you enjoyed the new perfect fit. As always, our services can be trusted and we aim to achieve the results of our clients expectations.

Look forward to meeting you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I make a trip to Bangkok and visit Zantino Tailor which recommended by a friend. I have order suits, shirt and pants from them. When I received my order, I would like to say the tailor's skill is excellent! Although the duration to deliver my order is short (within 3 days) but their products quality are still impressive as well. The price is reasonable. The boss and the staff there are friendly and helpful. Thanks for the great job!

Hello Alan,

We are glad you liked the outfits you bought from us. We always try to work around our clients time, making sure they get a fitting before the final product in order to receive superior quality products. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I've been there thanks to recommendations from a friend! I was absolutely satisfied of their work. I have brought a suit and a shirt and asked them to copy these products with their materials. The work was done in 2 days for two suits and 3 shirts. As I was really satisfied of their work I re-order 3 other shirts! I regret, I should have taken another suit... Anyway, I really recommend you this tailor in Bangkok. They are ideally located, at 30 sec from Ploenchit station! Also a good news, they travel a lot around the world to promote their business! I'll meet them when they'll be in Paris in order to introduce them to friends and take this opportunity to rebuy some shirts!

Hello ParisianSwift,

Thank you for trusting in our service. We are glad you liked the outfits bought with us and had wished you ordered more. We look forward to meet you in Paris and if that does not work out, you can always place mail orders and have your clothes shipped to you. We look forward to suiting you up again.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was in Bangkok back in Dec 15, and I made one suit (with an extra set of pants), another pair of pants, and four shirts. Everything was packed and delivered within five days.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Nice, professional and excellent customer care! Good advise regarding what to choose and how to combine. Quick response and willing to follow the customer's needs without trying to sell at any cost.

Date of experience: February 2016