Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great suit and service

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and... read more

Reviewed 25 November 2019
P3673DSadamr
Great for Ladies too

Reviewed 24 October 2019
travellerkMidlands
Solihull, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews clothes tailored measurements fabric suit quality shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2019

Popped in from the hotel next door and was given great advice and consultation on styles and fabrics.

Suit trousers were ready for fitting for length within 6hrs. waistcoat and jacket were copied from a ted baker one I had with me. All measurements are kept on file so I can now email them for further suits or trousers.

Suit was then delivered within 4 days to the hotel ready for when I returned from Koh Lanta and before I left Thailand.

Suit was then worn two days later and fits brilliantly. The team were superb and for £300 pounds it was money brilliantly spent for a really quality bespoke suit.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank P3673DSadamr
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

I have been very pleased with my recent purchases here. The staff were welcoming and helpful without being pushy. I think it is best to go with a clear idea of what you want but they were happy to advise. The items were made within 2 days and they were extremely good at responding to queries through WhatsApp. The dress and jacket were not cheap, but the quality is good and of course it is made to measure so I think the price was reasonable. It fits perfectly.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank travellerkMidlands
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

These guys did a great job on altering my husbands trousers. He is very fussy and was very please with the quality of the alteration and recommends this tailor.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

This is my second time to Bangkok. I had clothes custom made both times. The quality here at Zantino’s was excellent and far superior to the other shop, which I decline to name.

I strongly recommend getting custom shirts made here. My sport coat is beautiful.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 23 April 2019

I just want to congratulate you for the fine blazer you made for me, it is perfectly cut and I am absolutely satisfied with the result. Furthermore, I want to congratulate you for the expertise of your staff and especially Rocky for his help the last day at my Bangkok stay. In the furture, I will return to your shop and probably mail you for purchase of skirts later on. Ib Christian R

Date of experience: April 2019