“Dinner”

Tawandang German Brewery Ram Indra
Ranked #588 of 12,404 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: German, Thai
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Had my dinner at this awesome place. Service was excellent. The German pork knuckle was delicious. Ordered two types of beer and both taste nice.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Overall not bad, new experience. But coincidently there is another group of people having event at the ground on the day we went, so it was a little noisy, we can't really enjoy the music and the environment.

Food are good! Definitely a comeback for food.

Prices are ok, $$-$$$.

One time experience is good, but if were to go there with another gang, we will pay a visit again.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Pork knuckle was always must order dish every time I visited this place. The Sauerkraut that came with it was to die for. I always made an extra ordered on this each time there.

Other Thai food were average.

The service was attentive here even though it was always packed on Friday night.

They had professional singers shown up quite a few times when I was there. Although the pub's singers and dancers not too bad.

1  Thank 0_Gyrfalcon_0
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Wasn't sure what to expect as I was entering. The first thing to hit me was the music, followed by the size of the place, it was huge.
I arrived just after 8pm and was there until after midnight and from start to finish, it had a fantastic party atmosphere. Music flowed non-stop with a variety of entertainers. There was a short interval but this was filled with a magic act and a ladies beer drinking contest. Then the music began again and, for me, the second half was even pacier than the first.
As I said, there was a party atmosphere with musicians and staff encouraging people to get up and dance and joining in with them - staff even had their own dance routines. There were large screens dotted around the place for those not too near the stage and the camera operators did a great job moving between the performers and people dancing.
Given everything that was going on, you would think that this would affect the food service. Far from it, service was excellent. An extensive menu to choose from and I certainly had no complaints about any of the food we ordered. Food was a little, and only a little, pricier than you would expect to pay elsewhere, but given the extent of the entertainment, I felt it was more than worth it.
The popular choice of refreshment was the brewery's own beer, with the 3 litre tower being the best value.
A fantastic all rounder and I would thoroughly recommend a visit here.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

We were invited by our host to join him and a friend there for a night of German beer, German and Thai Food and an eclectic floor show that just lasted so long into the early hours.

We are one of the first groups to arrive but by the time we settled with our first Dunkel beer town the place was filling rapidly with Thais of all types. Very few farangs were there which made it all the more special.

The Pork Knuckles were spectacular, soft and tender and full of flavour.

We were impressed, nearly 3000 people in the place, full of beer and high on hte floor show excesses and there were no problems with anti-social behaviour. In Australia this would be a recipe for disaster but the Thai know how to have a good time without offending.

In our 17 years of travel to the Kingdom this evening ranks right up near the top of "best of the best". We'll most definitely be returning to this place.