Triple Two Silom
Lullaby Inn(Bangkok)
LUXX(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnarai hotelwalk in closetsister hotel next doorminute walkchong nonsinice boutique hotelpatpong night marketbangkok staymassage placesbig bathroomroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againthe riverstayed two nightsdvd playerlaundry servicewalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The last bit of my title "all functional" may sound weird but in Asia the plumbing, electricity and WiFi can resemble a fogs breakfast.

This hotel is in a great location.

The Triple2 has an awesome night time Vietnamese Buffet, pop it on your bucket list; the BBQ prawns are my favourite but it is all great.

The rooms are practical and clean. The hotel is quiet. Everything ticks drama free.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Paul Q
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great location in the center of Bangkok. This hotel is small and the service is extremely good. We just finished a 15 day stay and it was perfect. Comfortable bed and quiet room. Great bathroom with separate bathtub. I really enjoy staying here. This is our 10th or 12th visit over the years and it never disappoints.

Room Tip: West facing rooms or rooms facing the courtyard are the quietest.
2  Thank Stefanie C
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Visited my friend in his room who was a guest here. The room was clean, good and modern. The toilet and bath were very spacious. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Had Steam rice with green chicken curry, which was very good. The outside Patio is an open air lovely place where one can sit and have a chilled beer and look at the busy bustling Silom Road.
Wish the staff was better equipped in speaking English.

Room Tip: An elegant hotel with nice rooms.
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Fifth time I visited this hotel and my experience was not like before. Hesitating front desk staff, bad English. Restaurant ok but they offered me the hotel taxi service to the airport that was twice the price of a normal taxi. So I took the normal taxi. When I said I didn't want to use the hotel taxi they told me: "Well, you can find a normal taxi out in the street". I beg your pardon ?????? When I left, they found me one anyway, knowing that not doing so would be a big mistake.
Paying the bill: the hotel very reluctantly accepted Dollars.... for the first time. Bad !
But rooms clean and ok, as ever.

Room Tip: Rooms at the sides of the hotel, not on the Silom Road side
1  Thank maintiendrai
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The W Hotel was a first class place to stay. Helpful staff, splendud facilities and an incredible breakfast made for a memorable stay in Bangkok. The staff cannot do enough to help, and the whole experience was a joy from beginning to end. Many thanks to everyone at Triple Two Hotel, as all your efforts really make a difference!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple