Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Stayed at Grande Ville Hotel with my friends and family for 3 days 2 nights. It's located at a very busy town named, China Town. Thus, you can find a lot of NICE food to eat, CHEAP stuffs to shop and SUPERB night view from the hotel's sky lounge!
The rooms are BIG enough to accommodate up to 3 persons (1 King Size Bed + 1 Single Bed) only at RM109 which is approximately USD 36. I booked through Pyotravel.com. Maybe some of the guests will think that the hotel is old, but it's greatly maintained!
I enjoyed the ABF as there are a lot of choices compare with the previous stayed at Pattaya.
Due to my packed itinerary, i unable to enjoy the night view on the top of the hotel as it closes at 11pm and the pool closes at 5pm. The only disappointment for the stayed!

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank synjie
Reviewed 4 August 2011

My family and I were booked here for 5 days. Unfortunately it was a terrible experience and I do not recommend this hotel to anyone. On our 4th day, I realised 4 items where missing from inside my suitcase and there was a distinct crack on my netbook, where it had clearly fallen to the ground from the top of my case. I spoke directly to the manager about this and her first suggestion was to bring me down to the laundry room to sift through dirty towels and bedsheets to see if my missing clothes had got mixed up there. With no result, I asked her what she suggested. Response was extremely cold and unhelpful, as I was told abruptly that no hotel policy is set in place for compensation and this has never happened in their hotel before, therefore there is nothing they could offer other then direct me to the police station so I can file a report and claim back on my insurance.

Despite there being no 'hotel policy' for theft in place, I would have thought that common decent human courtesy would have prevailed for a more considerate management and action. I had the common courtesy to discuss this near their office, so I was away from the ears of other guests - however the management literally turned their back on me and walked away as I tried to explain how upsetting this is and not what you would expect from a hotel. I have stayed in many hostels and lower class hotels and NEVER encountered such theft and disgusting behaviour from management and staff. The management here clearly do not care for their guests, as this was just the tip of the mountain as well as a list of other disappointments.

If you stay here, please be aware of my feedback and padlock away your valuables before leaving the room. I myself have never had to do this before, however it is a sad lesson learnt that you cannot trust hotel staff or their management. be prepared to pay extra for internet, and pay to use the ridiculously small gym and pond/pool. Most importantly, please also be prepared to receive no help whatsoever from management and staff. They have no interest in the needs or concerns of their guests at all. A very sad and disappointing experience.

Room tip: Invest in an extra £5/£10 and stay in a much better hotel in Bangkok.
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank L0nd0n82
Reviewed 4 June 2011

Old hotel, rooms need renovating. Roof top view is 360degrees. China town very busy and markets around all very much the same. Close to khao San road.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2011

I book this hotel from agoda.com. imake booking for 5 days.i like to stay in this hotel. very clean and wide room,bath room with bath tub.the room service is too good and the location is hotel very good near to indain market and near to china town just waking distance.
i will surly booking again this hotel again.but this time with trip adivser.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2011

The Grande Ville would be a fine, inexpensive hotel in Chinatown in Bangkok Thailand if it weren't for the fact that the air quality of the rooms is very very poor. The windows in the rooms don't open, and given the poor ventilation, mold and various pesticides and harsh chemical cleaners used in the hotel travelers are essentially trapped in unhealthy breathing enviornments for the duration of their trip. My floor (floor 18) was especially bad and smelled like urine, pesticides and mold from the minute I got off the elevator. Floor 20 was slightly better. The top floor slighly better still. But the smell of mold and cheimicals was still strong. I tried to get another room on another floor but the hotel management informed me that the floor was full, even though that was not the case. As a result of my stay I contracted bronchitis. I'm especially sensitive to mold as I'm allergic, but it's not healthy for anyone to stay in a hotel with bad ventilation. I'd say skip this hotel if at all possible. Especially if you are sensitive to mold, mildew and chemicals.

On a positive note, the rooms would have been nice if it weren't for the mold/smells. They are large and comfortable for a budget hotel. The breakfast buffet is very impressive for a budget hotel and was included in the price of the room.

I wish I could say more positive things about this hotel, but I can't. I got sick as a result of staying there.

Date of stay: April 2011