“Great Location in the heart of Chinatown”
Review of Chinatown Hotel

Chinatown Hotel
Ranked #455 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I spend a lot of time choosing my hotel before I travel and I wasn't disappointed with this one. Location is everything for me: walking distance to places of interest, the train system and good food options. The room is a good size, as is the bathroom and everything works, A small bar fridge to keep your supplies in plus tea/coffee making in room. I often work or write while I'm away and my room had a good desk and handy power point. I was always happy to come back to Chinatown district and my hotel at the end of each day. Even my room was near the front of the building and overlooked the street, the traffic noise was not noticeable. Best of all are the street markets right outside the door with great food to try.

Room Tip: I chose the mid-range room, not the cheapest or most expensive and it was great. I was on the 5th fl...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Jenny P

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Arrived 2 days ago as a stop over before moving onto Koh Samui. Nice enough hotelin the centre of chinatown. Staff were friendly and welcoming. The hotel itself is clean and our room was cleaned everyday even though we were only here for 2 nights. Room we had was basic but just what we needed to be honest.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LyndsMarie
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Dropped in on a Sunday for smoothies and sticky rice. Good drinks and very fresh fruit.

The terrace is straight next to the road so a bit noisy but the friendly staff and good food makes up for it. There are a few tables available inside as well in the a/c area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Anders G
Reviewed 24 June 2016

I have stayed at the hotel several times because I like to live smack in the middle of chinatown with easy assess to several good restaurants. The rooms have seen better days but are functional. Service is good and it has a good atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Resepappa
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Hotel at China Town area wit Very convenient plc for yummy local food, shopping almost anything & also wet market nearby. The triple room we stayed is wit a queen & a single bed, very spacious also got kitchenette attached.

Room Tip: Perhaps get a room away fm the lift !
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends