Lowest prices for your stay
US$23
CheapTickets
US$23
Trip.com
US$20
TravelocityUS$23
Orbitz.comUS$23
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I have stayed here before as this hotel offers a reasonably priced option, located close to the shopping malls. The area immediately adjacent is under major redevelopment & this may create some disturbance in the future once the promised mall is constructed, however for now all was quiet.The reception staff are always efficient & friendly. I was a 'walk in' guest this time & I was allocated a pleasant room overlooking the construction site, presently an impromptu car park. The room allocated was clean & functional & the a/c effective. The bathroom was functional & clean but I am aware that in some other rooms the bathrooms are rather 'tired'. The bed however had seen better days & this prompted a protest from my partner. The hotel has restarted live music in the bar & I enjoyed this on several evenings as the rain pelted down. The Mai Tai served there is still the best I have encountered anywhere. Ultimately I relocated elsewhere owing to unusual flooding of the road outside (the weather in Bkk was awful), a bed that my partner objected to & 'the final straw'; the strange behaviour of guest at breakfast who insisted on bawling at his partner as if he was 200m metres distant, such was the unnecessary volume of his voice. This hotel is somewhat quirky & the rooms need revitalising (I saw this happening on the ground floor) but ultimately I relocated to a 4* hotel nearby, offering a more comprehensive experience, for just 400 baht a night more. I will stay here again, simply because its easy & I rather like its quirky nature.

Room tip: Just ask for a 'good' room. Don't expect a view.
Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Firstly,this dark,dirty,dismal,broken down ,smelly place is a nightmare waiting for you to enter.
At the travel agents office we stipulated we wanted a double room [smoking],balcony,swimming pool with somewhere to relax and have a drink and cable TV.
We got a twin room [non smoking] no balcony,no swimming pool and alcohol is not sold and the cable TV is censored so as not to offend the muslim owners.
The view is a demolition site next door.
Absolutely,no way could I recommend this joint to anyone

Room tip: The Nouvo City Hotel is clean,new and comfortable ,if you require a Muslim Hotel.
Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Wassa1950
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I've been to this hotel several times, the price is reasonable, staff is friendly, breakfast buffet is great and so is location. I like it and will be happy to use it again.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eskil S S
Reviewed 26 May 2012

we reserved this hotel from the airport hotel reservation.the photos were so beautiful and reasonable.The lobby is very nice and well furnished but when you enter the corridors bad smell darkness change your feeling.then you enter the room insects,sheets which changed the color from white to grey and dirty carpet change your view very soon.A BIG MISTAKE.Just because we paid the money before we stayed for one night and we changed our hotel.the location is near the famous markets but you will nit have a comfortable stay.I don't suggest this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2011
1  Thank tarannom
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I originally booked this hotel just for 3 nights whilst I decided where to go for the 2nd leg of my visit. In the event I stayed 7 nights and returned to the UK early. I have stayed here often and find the rooms functional, a restaurant that serves good food, a lobby bar that is a cool and pleasant place to relax. On this visit the patience and good nature of the PJ staff was tested to the very limits owing to the awful behaviour of my partners wayward 5 year old. They didn't flinch and ensured that other customers (mostly Indians and Russians) were not affected. I was thankful for their patience whilst I resolved the issue. This hotel is a very economical choice and I will stay here again should circumstances arise.

Room tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are quietest, rooms facing the courtyard catch the sun, check the a/c works well and ask to change rooms should there be any issues. Wifi works everywhere.
Date of stay: May 2012