Where shall i start...............
3 night in bangkok at the millenium hilton on first visit to thailand on honeymoon.
i have stayed at many many 4/5 star hotels all over the world, and for stunning hotel and more extremely so the polite hospitable and accomodating nature of the staff was unrivalled and never before experienced.
it was clear from the outset - this is the PRIMARY focus of this hotel/Thailand....to provide impecable service, bend over backwards and accomodate every request, with the utmost respect and courtesy aleways with a smile.
it became clear - that this is the nature of thailand and its people particularly toward tourists/in the tourism trade. nevertheless it was amazing.
the hotel itself is amazing, great location, stunning throughout, every turn, every corner, every area, every floor, from reception to breakfast area, to rooftop bar, it was stunning interior design, left an impression.
hotel has a private boat across the river to the main shopping area.
the staff ensured to call knowledgable and trusting taxi drivers, who himself was amazing, and we kept him for our full 3 days all day.
one time (band camp) we were on the rooftop bar, and they were closing, whilst here and in many places they woiuld have wanted us out, the staff new we were enjoying the view and quickly put out a table, refreshments and were amazing!!!!!
so much respect - I HAVE FOR THEM and the way the staff at the hotel treated us.
when in bangkok most amazing thing to do is go to the floating market!!!!! its a must
also visit the LEBUA HOTEL, on the top floor, sky bar, its the highest point and an unforgettable view of bangkok, amidst a really vibrant and lively setting.
THIS HOTEL IS A MUST MUST MUST!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL NOT BE DIAPPOINTED. WISH I COULD GIVE 6 STARS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning new ultra-contemporary hotel with absolute river views from every window. Boasting outdoor infinity pool, stand alone full service Spa and a dedicated Hilton Meetings floor. Eight restaurants and bars offer exquisite local and western cuisine and cocktails to suit every palate in indoor and outdoor settings. Complimentary shuttle boat to the heart of city runs until midnight and rennowned attractions such as Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are just a short boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hilton Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hilton International Bangkok
- Hilton Bangkok
- Bangkok Hilton
- Millenium Hilton Bangkok