US$122
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$100
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$136
US$404
US$314
Official Site
6,121 results
All reviewsacross the riverthe executive loungeflow restaurantriver cityshuttle boatwrong sidediamond memberchao phraya riverrooftop bartop floorfree boatboat servicehotel boatgreat view of the rivermain restaurantsaphan taksinour honeymoon
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Booked three rooms 16/17 April /703/705/706
Paid upfront
Get to the check in and had to pay a security deposit of 12000 baht Circa £279 Gb pounds
This was taken from my card immediately /not just held on the card case we used the mini bars in all three rooms
On check out the staff stated it will take two weeks to credit my card
Come on Hilton this doesn't happen at the Sheraton across the river where we stayed two weeks previous they just put a hold so customers don't incur foreign currency charges
You are now making two weeks interest on my money /gave a really poor exchange rate and I incur the transaction fee
Better places to stay for the same money

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Millennium Hilt... H, Director of Operations at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Aidiem4468,

Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok! Thank you for choosing the Millennium Hilton Bangkok as your hotel during your recent visit and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and please allowed me to apologize on area where we have not met your expectations. Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. This valuable feedback allows us to continually monitor and improve both quality of our products and standards of services provided.

Rest assured that our team members endeavor to make a concerted effort to achieve ultimate guest satisfaction and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

If you want the comfort of a Western Hotel and an unmatched view of the world-famous River of Kings, graced by the premiere hotels in Asia, the Hilton is perfect.

Old-school courtesy starts with Nee and her staff at the front desk, and reverberates through every team member you encounter. If you can upgrade to the Executive Lounge, the staff (ably led by Supawat), the food and the service are excellent. And, the 270 degree view of the city and the magical boats streaming up and down the river is captivating and unforgettable.

The amenities include a workout room, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath, delicious breakfast and a complimentary boat to the metro and to Asiatque.

Congratulations to Heidi (GM) and Josef (Director of Operations) for setting the high standard that permeates their entire team.

The best of the best!

Room Tip: All the rooms appear to have a view and are quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Keith P,

Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok!

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. This valuable feedback allows us to continually monitor and improve both quality of our products and standards of services provided.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Normally a 5* but today a 3* due to my booking head using my honors points was messed up and had to pay outright, and when i finally got in the room it was a moist mess. The bed was moist literally, the window dripping, and the carpet moist from the AC and the HUmidity in the room, probably no Dehumidifier in the AC System not sure.

Normally when i stay here its great, but this time it was no a good visit, and the staff could not even correct my Honors point issue and after 1 hour trying i just paid for the room outright.

SERVICE: Good, they did try. And the changing of the moist linens once complained was great and fast.
QUALITY: always a good hotel
CLEANLINESS: Good
WOULD I GO AGAIN: Yes i would because on the average I have enjoyed the location and the overall hotel.

Room Tip: Get River View, Nice!! One of my favorite views in the world.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear BrianQuaglia,

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and please allowed me to apologize on area where we have not met your expectations. I would like to thank you for bringing the different issues to my attention and I already relayed your experience to our relevant Department Heads for their immediate action as I cannot accept such feedback about our property. I will do the follow up with them based on the points which were not up to your expectations and satisfaction to ensure that we will just offer a top quality service..

Please contact me directly when planning your next visit. I would be delighted to handle your reservation and will personally ensure you receive the level of service you are accustomed to at Hilton.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Millennium Hilton Bangkok in the near future.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I usually choose the Conrad Bangkok but having only 1 night on this trip decided to stay by the river and this Hilton fit the bill. Service was as one would expect if not a little cold for Thailand I thought, we witnessed a couple in the executive lounge leaving with a coca cola, being chased to the elevator and told they were not allowed to take drinks, slightly embarrassing for all present. The room was very dated, mattress dipped so much in the middle that one of us slept on the sofa and all smelt very musty. Personally I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Andreas191076,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Highly recommendable Hotel for a short stay in Bangkok. Beautiful hotel in perhaps the perfect location. First class service, great rooms and very convenient for most of the attractions. The ambiance is one of a mix of business and tourist and neither will feel out of place.
Charge up your cameras cos you will be taking a lot of photos up there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo