“A favourite in Bangkok”

Centre Point Pratunam Hotel
Ranked #149 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Having been to Bangkok numerous times and staying at many hotels, Centre Point Pratunam is definitely one of my favourites. Booked a 4-night stay for 3 pax.

Room itself was huge and spacious, with two extremely comfy double beds and an accessible balcony where I could pose for Instagram photos (hehe). In fact, it's more than a regular room as there's a bathtub, a living space with utensils, a microwave etc. The room truly exceeded my expectations and the housekeepers did a good job of tidying it up, replenishing amenities etc every day. There's also a free minibar of snacks and canned soft drinks to welcome you on just your first day.

Hotel lobby is quite impressive as there are free computers and a charging station for guests' use. No need to expect a welcome drink -- because you can have many as you want from the dispensers (iced water, crysanthemum tea, coffee) at the lobby.

There's a gym and pool (quite small) but it is well enough.

Staff were very helpful and friendly throughout. Check-in was slow due to the crowd and insufficient staff though.

Excellent location because there's street food, markets and a 7-Eleven store just right outside the hotel and it's walkable to all the malls in Pratunam.

Love this place and will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank twiinklex
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear twiinklex,

I am so pleased to read your wonderful feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to do this.

We constantly strive to exceed our guest's expectations of service and feel passionately about our motto " Always a good time" It is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. However I am truly sorry for check-in was slow.

We would love to having you stay with us again soon.

Resident Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,402)

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located about 30 metres off Petchaburi Road. However, the hotel has a side entrance that links to Petchaburi Road. Hence, hotel guests can avoid walking along the narrow 'soi' to access the main road. Its a great hotel for family with spacious interconnecting room. Hotel staff are helpful. Breakfast has a wide spread of food. Fitness room is well equipped with various machines and included saunas within.  The swimming pool and fitness club are at the same floor as the breakfast venue. Have a workout and then to breakfast! Room is  clean and washing machines are available for self help laundry. For the room, I will suggest a platform for luggage which otherwise requires one to place it on the floor. In addition, it will be good to have additional power outlets on the wall next to and in between the beds instead of one meant for the bedside lamp. This will enable the convenience for one to access our mobile phone while charging it instead of getting up from bed and walking to the dressing table. All in this is a great place to stay. Will come again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank King55Serangoon

Dear King55Serangoon,

Thank you very much for posting such a positive review about your stay at Centre Point Pratunam.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and you found the room was cleaned and spacious. I am very happy to know that you appreciated the service form my team and we were able to meet your expectation in term of breakfast and facilities you were provided.

I took good note of your constructive remarks about the platform for luggage and power outlets, please be assured that I will be shared your suggestions in the management meeting for further improvement.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back as well as your family.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Pros: This hotel is surprisingly nice and clean. We checked in to a family coneccting room. 2 king size bed equipped in each room. The room is spacious and clean.

Cons: On the 1st day, the hotel provides us enough of drinking water, but the following days, when we call to request the drinking water, the housekeeper just provide us 2-3 bottles extra

Overall, we still have a pleasant stay

P/s: didn't manage to take pic of the hotel room. Only a pic with lot of snacks on the bed

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trav3lLov3r14
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Trav3lLov3r14,

Many thanks for highlighting the positive and negative aspects of your experience stay with us which I found very useful.

I am glad to hear that the overall stay was pleasant especially the cleaning quality and the size of room were satisfied you.

We have well noted your comment about the drinking water and I would like to apologize on this matter. I have drawn the attention of our chambermaid and the housekeeper who will in turn ensure that the discrepancy will not recur.

We do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

the only downside is, the hotel is fully book on my last day in Bangkok, thus had to move over to Eastin, up the road.

I love the staff here.

My flight landed a little over midnight, so I spent few hours waiting in the lobby. The staff got me my fav room by 10am!

Very happy with the receptionists with their work.

As always, breakfast is great! Concierge team is awesome!

Keep up the good work. I am bringing my mates over in November for a group trip, can't wait!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear jasontancy,

First and foremost I would like to say that it was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us again. I thank you so much that you always supporting us and for this splendid review.

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay regarding to the service you experienced and the team,who are such a great credit to the hotel

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused with the hotel was fully booked on that day and you had to moved to another hotel

We cannot wait to welcome you and your mates in this coming November.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not visible from the road as its entrance is accessed via a driveway. The lobby is quite small but the hotel is clean.

It has 2 entrances - one leading to the main road in pratunam where several malls line the street, and another leading to a smaller road but whats nice is that this road has several massage parlors.

We would do our daily tours and look forward to a traditional thai massage late in the evening around 10pm

The rooms are very big - twin sharing rooms have 2 queen beds, and a mini kitchen with microwave, a big ref, hot pot.

Aside from free bottled water, we have 2cans of coca cola free too.

Breakfast was on overload. So much variety to choose from - cereals, assorted fruits, salad, 2 kinds of soup, thai food section, eggs station

The staff are very friendly especially the security guards and the bell service.

I would definitely come back to this hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Tina S,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a positive feedback of Centre Point Pratunam.

It is pleasing to learn that you found the room was comfortable in term of the room size and amenities you were provided, the breakfast was thoroughly enjoy and my colleagues were very friendly especially the security guards and the bell staffs. I shall ensure that your kind word is passed on to the team and that their service is duly recognized.

We are so delighted to hear that you would definitely come back. We are looking forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Bangkok.