Lowest prices for your stay
US$224
Hotels.comUS$224
PricelineUS$59
TravelocityUS$224
1,684 results
All reviews big fridge plus point hotel room rooms are large shopping mall pratunam taxi gym thailand bellboy
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2021

Every thing was fine when I checked in.

However something bad happened by the time I was going to check out. First of all, I didn't know why but I was only allowed to go at about 2230 hrs instead of, as promised, 2000 hrs. I think that's might be caused by the lab...it's not good but still, okay.

What most ridiculous was when I took the key card and left the room with 2 big luggage intending to use the lift to go to the reception lobby. I found that the all the lifts was LOCKED and none of your staff was nearby! I knew it would be more environmental to take the stair but how could I did that with 2 big luggage!

At last, I didn't know how foolish I was when I KEPT ON YELLING (VERY VERY LOUDLY!!!) "ANYBODY HELP" FOR OVER 10 MORE MINUTES but the most splendid thing was - none your staff appeared to help! Again, I didn't know it was those other customers of your hotel making a phone call to you complaining about my craziness or you people just finished their late dinners. I was finally saved but, regretfully, not a word about apology.

Finally, I wrote a complaint letter to the hotel & the Resident Manager, Mr. Apicha Suksamosorn replied me that they could resolve the issues.

........ What a prestigioushotel!!!

Room tip: Don't stay there....my one and only advice
Date of stay: November 2021
apicha suksamosorn, Other at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2021

Dear dave9347,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience stay with us. I cannot refrain from writing this to say how deeply I was to hear from you and please accept my profound apology for any inconvenience caused.

I take your comments very seriously and I have investigated and found that on the day, RT-PCR testing result delay because of many other hotel guests were directly sent to the lab of our partner hospital which could not be effectively made on time. However, I have informed the management of our partner hospital to work rectify on this matter.

I would like to clarify the process of Test & Go guests checking out programme, when all our guests accepted to know RT-PCR testing result and requested for checking out. All our guests have to contact with front office and wait in your room, then our bell staff will take you to the lobby by Queues (At the time has been requested) Please be accepted to know that all lifts were locked, all the guests cannot be allowed to come down without our picking up directly. Due to many Test & Go guests waiting for checking in and out, that caused you had to be followed on the queue and we had taken more steps in order to provide for our guests carefully because of these measurement from Department of the Disease Control.

Our team is here to ensure that all our guests stay are comfortable as possible, and in no way would there be any intention to make any of our guests feel uncomfortable. Again, please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and we will try our best to improve and do our best from this matter forward.

Reviewed 13 November 2021

We stayed here on the 10th to the 11th of November after flying in from the UK for a one night test & go stay. When we arrived at the airport, there was plenty of staff on hand, they checked we were on their list and had a taxi ready for us within 10 minutes. We were taken straight to the hotel, had our PCR test on the top floor of the car park then taken to our room. Our test results would be ready by 8am the next morning.

On arrival to our room, the phone rang from the reception asking what we would like for our three meals. Everything was very well organised, the service was professional, areas very clean and you could see they were taking things very seriously. The three meals were very nice and good portion sizes. The room was very large but somewhat outdated, with cupboards needing replacing etc. It's a one night stay so no issue.

Overall, for a ASQ, the service was as good as it could be and we wouldn't hesitate to use Centre point Pratunam again for a one night stay.

Date of stay: November 2021
apicha suksamosorn, Other at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Dear Mike11718,

i am extremely privilleged to hear that your choose to spend a night in our hotel. I am so pleased that the team made your stay with us such an enjoyment and thank you very much for your great comments to my team and our hotel. I certainly will share your lovely feedback with the team across the hotel.

I would love for you to return to the hotel in the future.

Resident manager

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I arrived on the 4th August and am finishing my final day of quarantine today before leaving the hotel in the morning. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience at this hotel. The hotel staff are incredibly friendly, prompt and considerate.

It can be quite a daunting thing to arrive from another country and be sent straight into quarantine. However, the warm welcome from staff and clear guidelines given in rooms made it so much easier. Even making sure I was fed when I arrived despite missing the usual serving time for lunch. The man who works in the restaurant is so friendly and rings every day to take my orders for the following day. The menu is varied and the miniature cakes that arrive with each lunchtime serving have been source of entertainment throughout my stay.

Netflix and Prime in each room has meant that I (a non-thai speaker) was able to access enough entertainment options to ensure I was entertained throughout my 14 days. In addition to this, the internet is really good quality and video chatting with family back home has been easy to do.

Food options are tasty and they arrive three times a day. A phone call with your body temperature is required twice a day and the nurse who calls is again so friendly and patient.

In addition to the food menu, you are able to order additional items from their in-house snack menu which has been great when I've needed a treat to get me through the day. Again, it's really varied and reasonably priced.

Furthermore, any issues you have with your room are dealt with promptly and in such a friendly way. When I couldn't figure out the tap in the hotel room, a video was emailed to me straight away. When there was an issue with my toilet, someone arrived to fix it within 5 minutes.

Having balcony access to a small outside area has also been wonderful, I've managed to get fresh air every day and enjoy a beautiful view of the city of Bangkok.

I cannot praise this hotel and its service enough. Though I am glad to get to leave tomorrow and explore Thailand. I can say that staff at this hotel have made my quarantine time as good as it could have been. Thank you.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
apicha suksamosorn, Other at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear ginarino,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such kind words about your quarantine stay at our hotel.

It was a pleasure to hear that you have very much appreciated our exemplary level of service and thank you so much for pointing this out on Tripadvisor. Good recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner. I will share your wonderful comments with all of my team and make sure we will continue our good efforts of customer service

I hope you will have a good time in Thailand and have a great journey.

Apicha suksamosorn

Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Sooo… it’s certainly a different time these days and travel is no longer easy. The current norm to get into Thailand is to do a hotel quarantine after arrival. Canada has also done this but gone in a completely different direction. Thailand has decided to actually make it a great experience and continues to work on this service. Centre point hands down has the best balconies and when you ad some rental gym equipment it turns into a nice oasis. As nice as the rooms are the hotel staff is what makes this place stand out. They could not have been more accommodating and kept stepping it up a notch at every corner. I absolutely could not recommend this place more highly. If you have to quarantine and don’t want to pay a fortune then this is the place. It also beats any of the extremely expensive hotels outdoor space by far.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mikelnette
apicha suksamosorn, Other at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Mikelnette,

I would like to say that it was great pleasure to look after you whilst you were our guest recently.

I am so privilleged to hear that you choose our hotel for quarantine and you satisfied the hotel room and staffs. The comments like yours encourage us to work even harder to develop our product and knowledgeable service. Thank you so much for your kind words towards to my team here and I am sure they will be thrilled when I share your very positive review with them.

It is great pleasure when our guest recommend our hotel to others. We hope you have a good time in Thailand and stay strong!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

First of all I would like to say no matter where you do your quarantine it can not be a enjoyable experience, whoever says it is, are high on drugs. Quarantine is a prisonlike experience but of course it's better than prison.

I checked in 14/01/2021 and this is my last day, checking out tomorrow 29/01/2021.

ROOM: Is spacious and has a balcony which really helps as there is no outdoor time the first week. Bed is great, TV is a bit small but it's smart. Big fridge and freezer, microwave, hot water kettle and a sink. A word of advice, one side of the hotel is facing a busy street which is very noisy and the windows and door are anything but soundproof, so ask for a room facing the pool if you think noisy is not good for you. I got used to it and figured that too quiet ain't no good either..

FOOD: Is okay but definitely no gourmet stuff, it's average. It's on time though and that's important. It arrives in a plastic box but there are real plates in the room so I've been putting it on that instead. Looks better and tastes better that way.

RELAX AREA: This is kind of a disappointment, actually it's the only disappointment. It's a pool area on ground floor not much bigger than a volleyball court. Outdoor time from day 7 is advertised as one hour but in reality it's 30-40 minutes because staff needs to clean between customers. Can't use the pool according to government regulations but can walk around it... Which I've been doing to be able to get some exercise.

STAFF: This is the best thing about the hotel. The staff have been friendly and polite through out my way. And they have ALL been really most helpful trying their best to make my stay as pleasant as possible. All the staff I've been coming in contact with has been wearing plastic protective clothes, which must be absolutely horrible to wear all day!

My overall rating for this ASQ is average but the staff rating is way above! Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: January 2021
apicha suksamosorn, Other at Centre Point Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear WorldWorldCitizen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience stay with us. I am thoroughly understand your feeling while reading it.

I was sorry to learn that you disappointed the limit of spending the time at Relax Area. As we have been requested from the government to follow the regulations very strictly and the hygienics is our first priority during the pandemic so we hope you will understand and accept my apologies for this matter. We took good note of your constructive remarks about the food and will definitely improve it. I am so pleased to hear that you have very much appreciated our staffs. I am certainly will share your feedback with the team across the hotel.

I hope you will have a good time in Thailand and stay strong &safe.

Resident manager