“1 meal will make you full”

Sunrise Tacos Terminal 21
Ranked #51 of 11,780 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Are you looking for a Mexican restaurant in Bangkok? Missing the spicy and scrumptious Mexican food? Don’t worry anymore, we are here to help you. Many feel we are the best Mexican restaurant in Bangkok. Living in Bangkok has been a dream come true for Mexican lovers. For most of the people, Mexican food is comfort food. The food is delicious and sophisticated. There plenty of Mexican restaurants in Bangkok that provide delicious Mexican food but some stand out like Sunrise Tacos
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The food i ordered was great. Generous filling of chicken for the Echiladas Suizas. Topped up with the hot sauce and you got a butt-kicking spicy meal! Had to order 2 drinks to cool down heh...

Would recommend for spicy food lovers

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

As a Mexican I know sometimes Mexican restaurants in other countries are based on American style of food and this was no exception, yet, I really enjoyed the food here. The place is nicely decorated, the staff is really kind and attentive, and the food tastes great. At first I thought it was a little expensive until my quesadilla arrived and it was bigger than my future, lol. I would recommend this place to all my fellow Mexicans.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Eaten here many times, in Terminal 21 on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Always good service and tasty food. I usually order the combo plate. Very good tacos and enchiladas.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Sunrise Tacos is my favorite place in Thailand for Mexican food. I never get disappointed and any of their locations. Got some great service from a lady named Nan at the Terminal 21 location.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We loved this little cafe at Terminal 21. The food was so fresh and very authentic. The staff and manager we're attentive and our"little" stop became a habit while we were in Bangkok.