US$78
  • Pool
US$123
US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$388
US$138
US$92
US$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$116
US$94
  • Pool
US$114
US$97
All reviewswashing machineliving roomrooftop poolfully equipped kitchenapartment hotelhealth landterminal shopping mallone bedroom apartmentsukhumvit arearooms are hugeexecutive suitelarge fridgetuk tukminute walkbreakfast roomhome away from homeserviced apartment
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I have stayed in Grand Mercure Asoke Residence several times. This is the first choice when I plan to stay in BKK, either for business or leisure. Here is very fantastic I can recommend. Dont miss this hotel when you arrive Bangkok. All staffs give best hospitality to guests.If you have a chance to stay here one time, you will have to come back again, I am sure :)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I stayed at that hotel for 2 nights. Honestly, I ended up there because my travel agent made a mistake with the names. I asked for Grand Mercure Bangkok, and they they mixed up Between Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune and Grand Mercure Bangkok Askole Residence.
Anyway, it is a good hotel apartments with a bedroom, living room, kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. It is very good for long term stay, but not necessary for a passer by. The second problem is the awful sewage small around the hotel most of the time. The location is not super though there is a big mall near by.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GeneralManagerGMBAR, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Michel K,

Sawasdee krab.
Thank you for taking your time leaving a positive review for us.
Well ... I was sorry that your travel agent mixed up your booking but couldn't feel lucky that it led you to stay with us.
Happy to read that you enjoyed what our suite could offer. I agree that its facilities would comfort the long term stay; but nothing wrong to have those if your stay is short I guess.
I am sorry that your experience was tarnished by the condition of the public canal nearby the property. This canal is a connection route between San Saeb Canal and Chao Praya River. Being part of the water management of the city; among hundreds of canal, it is fully supervised and controlled by the authority. We won't hesitate to provide cooperation to the authority if it would help the water quality of this canal.

Thank you again for staying with us; and it's our hope to welcoming you again.

Mark Julajinda

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Serviced apt was clean and tidy with kitchen, washer, 2 TVs, 1.5 bathrooms and a small balcony. Breakfast was sufficient. I would have highly recommended this hotel except for its location. It took 15 min to order a taxi and traffic into the area is very busy for cars. You can walk 500m from Terminal 21 (Asoke BTS) or you can catch a motorcycle taxi to the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher view rooms are sunny and less traffic noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mona W

Dear Mona W,

Sawasdee krab.
Thank you for this positive review.
Pleasure to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us; and you found our rooms and its facilities to your liking.
Being right in the central part of Bangkok, traffic during rush hours is hard to predict (though most of the time, it is not on a positive side). I totally agree with you that BTS/MRT is the fastest way to commute around as the taxi in Bangkok can be frustrating dealing with. As you mentioned, we are 500m or 5-10 minutes walk to the BTS or MRT Asoke. The rail system can connect travelers to most of the major areas in the city.

We hope to welcoming you again.

Mark J.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 nights recently at this hotel and would have rated as very good if it wasn't for the stink of sewage in my suite. The executive suite I was upgraded to was huge. Staff very friendly. Breakfast is a massive disappointment, served in a small lounge with 4 tables and seating for 12 covers. Not once was I able to eat sitting down. Breakfast buffet is basic and not worth paying for. Location is ok, 10 minute walk to the nearest metro and Sukhmavit. The biggest issue for me was the sewage canale adjacent to the hotel that had me nausiated the whole time. I was booked to return for 7 nights after my Pattaya trip which I've had to cancel due to this issue.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank sami k
GeneralManagerGMBAR, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear sami k,

Sawasdee krab.
Whilst I am glad reading that you found our team friendly, the suite to your liking, and our proximity to the BTS/MRT Asoke convenient, I am sorry that the experience at breakfast didn't live up to your expectation. Being a residence style property where every suites come with fully equipped kitchen, many enjoy preparing their own breakfast. Currently, the breakfast room usually has 15-20 guests in a morning. However, we have seen increasing demand for it and we are working on the process of developing the new breakfast venue; hopefully by Q2 this year. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience during your recent stay.
The canal outside the hotel; I have to admit that it's quite challenging trying to fix thing that is not in our control. We have reported the condition of the waterway to the District office many times. I am sorry that this has caused you to rate us above average instead of very good.

Not ignoring the issues but trying to fix them, we hope we would have the pleasure of welcoming you again when things are rectified.

Mark J.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Newer hotel in happening area Close to sky train and restaurants and shopping, Rooms were good size and breakfast was also very good. Nana district is a hot spot in Bangkok no hesitation staying here next time i come to Bangkok

Stayed: January 2018