US$68
US$226
US$122
US$91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$143
US$99
Trip.com
US$114
US$97
  • Pool
US$114
US$97
All reviewswashing machineliving roomrooftop poolfully equipped kitchenapartment hotelhealth landterminal shopping mallone bedroom apartmentsukhumvit arearooms are hugeexecutive suitelarge fridgetuk tukminute walkbreakfast roomhome away from homeserviced apartment
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff , We will come back soon and restaurant is good and staff very good take care all of us We will recommend my friend to stay here ,,,,,,,,!!!!!!1111111Goood location clean room with washing machine fully equipment

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yodsakon T
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We took the biggest room. Had top pampering room a balcony two btrs. Full equipped kitchen... and much much more goodies.

The staff is amicable .
They have shuttle

We will recommen and consider to come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ishay O
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Was planning if my daughter joined us for the last minute or relatives came for gathering that I booked this hotel with big room. As the name clearly stated, it's a residence apartments, not a hotel. Other than breakfast, you can't get any food for there's no restaurant and no room service. Though it's not far to walk to the busy area of Terminal 21 for food, still not so convenient if you get hungry at late night.
The room is big with kitchen and living room like the one we stayed in April, but the size is much bigger. We stayed in one room suite yet still find it huge for just the 2 of us. The other one we stayed in April(The Maitria), though smaller in size, but hubby found it was cozier, even the surrounding of the hotel. The room was a little tired, with crack line on the toilet seat(they did a quick and good job by changing it after receiving my complaint) and cupboards looked old. The service from the front desk was excellent with friendly and helpful staff. The Residence is very near to The Health Land Spa, less than 5 min walk. They also provide shuttle to the Robinson which close to Terminal 21 and the sky train station, but the service stopped as early as 5pm.
The swimming pool and gym are bigger compared to Maitria, and there are sauna and steam bath facilities in both the female and male toilet/bathroom at the pool.
We also managed to catch some fireworks view from the pool side at New Year's countdown.
Overall, not too bad of experience with the stay. But given the choice, with the price we paid for this, we would choose others with either lower cost or cozier/more convenient hotels/residence apartments.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerGMBAR, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Julia155,

Sawasdee krab.
Thank you for taking your time writing this positive review from your stay over the recent New Year eve; and I am happy to read that you were able to view the fireworks of Bangkok Countdown event from our roof top pool.

Starting with 71 sqm, with fully equipped kitchen; separated living area and the balcony; our suite would suit many purposes of stay, either a family, business one or a couple one. You are correct that we are residential style property; and currently only the breakfast is available. However, locating only 400m to Terminal 21 shopping mall, one could find large number of restaurants available; as well as the Health land for spa/massage like you mentioned (which is only 100m away). Our shuttle service to the skytrain stops at 4pm on a weekday; it's sad to say that the traffic congestion in this downtown area usually makes it faster to walk in the rush hours.
As your stay fell into the peak period of the year when hotels price in Bangkok rose up to cope with huge demand from travelers, I could understand your concern of the value to the price paid. However; in general, I am certain that our pricing is competitive comparing to others.

Again, thank you and I hope we have a chance welcoming you again.

Best Regards,

Mark Julajinda

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Grand Mercure Asoke Residence from March 25th until April 1st 2018.

The hotel is in a great location in the city center. About a 5 minute walk from Terminal 21 mall and several other shops, restaurants, etc. Lots of things to do in the area.

The rooms are very spacious compared to other hotels. They are kept clean and are surprisingly quiet considering it’s a busy area. You have things like a safe, ironing board, washing machine, large refrigerator, kitchen utensils and a few other things I probably missed. Having a balcony is a big plus, because I could smoke there rather than have to go downstairs.

Last but not least is the staff. They have been amazing in every way and I could not have asked for better service. Very friendly and very helpful. I was supposed to leave the hotel a couple of hours after checkout time, they allowed me to do a late checkout. They also arranged airport transportation for me through a company they deal with.

All in all I was very happy with my stay here and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The hotel is near to Asoke station (within 5 min walking).
Amazing staff and services. Clean room. Good facilities (pool and gym). Good Wifi. We have not tried their breakfast.
As an over all, (definitely) i will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family