Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$51
Hotels.comUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
Prestigia.comUS$79
1,011 results
All reviews empire tower amazing gym bedroom apartment bts station business trip living area swimming pool min walk street food sathorn concierge train shopping television toaster baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

Nice quiet Service apartment.
Living room was big enough for family with kids.
Bed in the room was comfy too.
Hard to get taxi from hotel as the jam outside the hotel during peak hour is bad.
BTS station a distance away not near need to walk and climb the stairs if the escalator of the building to BTS break down.
Not much things to do or shop around the hotel at night.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TravellerSand
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Thank you for your compliments about our serviced residence during your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and service. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

Reserved two 2 bedroom apartments but was placed on different floors. I found this hotel does not attempt to please their customers as I booked 2 apartments under my name and yet they would separate my bookings on different floors and many requests met with no. Simple request for water bottle was met with no as there is a limit allocated to each apartment. The housekeeping did not provide or replace our towels, toiletries etc. Upon check out, bellboy was annoyed with assisting us with our luggages. I think this hotel has a lot to learn from other hotel on service from the heart.

Suitable for family if you want big living space and L’occitane toiletries provided was a nice touch.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Mulberry79
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

I am truly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, regrettably, on this occasion, we have fallen short of our key objective. I therefore wish to extend to you my sincere apologies. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed this issue with the staff concerned and will ensure that they receive the necessary guidance to perform a much better role moving forward to avoid a recurrence of this incident. Unfortunately, there is no way of recreating the past or reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been utilised to improve our service and communication. Once again, please accept our apologies and hope to have chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

We booked a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 nights.

Rooms were a little dated, but were clean and functional, given that we intended to be out most of the time. The walls are a little thin and can hear the neighbors in the bedroom next to ours.

Approx 10 min walk to the nearest BTS station Chong Nonsi. There is a Tops supermarket and various eateries nearby.

Did not have breakfast at the hotel, but no lack of choices around the vicinity.

They have a tie up with the fitness Centre downstairs which has a huge gym. Thumbs up!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gkc1977
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Thank you for your stay. We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service. Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2019

Repeated stays in Ascott Sathorn. As usual the service staff are polite and helpful. I previous stays are during my business trips, this time, I booked for my own family holiday. Great location too, just a short 5minutes walk to train station.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank CINDYSWL
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service. Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2019

Home Entertainment System was not given as per advertised. I raised a complaint and got a Bluetooth Speaker.

On 15 June around 1030am, I requested for drinking water, the front desk/concierge informed that housekeeper rang the bell and nobody opened the door, and the music I played was too loud and being complained by in-house guest. The music played in the living room, which is between 2 living room. There is no unit next to left and only 1 unit on the right, which is 505. The music played WAS NOT loud but noticable when standing right in front of the main door, but barely could hear after moved 3-4 steps away from the main door. Initially I thought I might have disturbed the only unit on the right 505 and decided to make an apology immediately, but there was no answer when I rang the door bell, nobody in that unit. I suspect the front desk/concierge made up story because we didn't respond to the housekeeper when he/she rang the bell. We all were in the room when the housekeeper rang the bell, this could be the reason we didn't hear it with the music playing in the living room. I called to confront the front desk/concierge and demanded her to come up to my unit to "listen to the so called loud music" herself. She sent the doorman instead. Attached is the noise level measurement at the main door (I purposely increase the volume for measurement) which I did the measurement right in front of the doorman, 34dB was the result at the main door with the "loud music". 70dB was the result of normal talking with the doorman.
Bear in mind there are rooms between the living room, the doubt the noise could reach the unit next to it. I don't feel good with the false accusations and the management didn't do anything after my complaint. The same volume of music been playing since I stay and I still yet to hear any new complaint thereafter.

On 15 June morning, the front desk called if we need assistance to move luggages for check out today, I find that this is a great service but I only check out 18 Jun. I had to get up from my sleep to answer the call

On the same day night, the aircond of master room has cooling issue but rectified after the complaint on 16 June morning.

I suspect it was the revenge from the staff that I demanded for speaker. I raised a complaint to Ascott verbally and email but no response at all

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Samcall
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I am truly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, regrettably, on this occasion, we have fallen short of our key objective. I therefore wish to extend to you my sincere apologies. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed this issue with the staff concerned and will ensure that they receive the necessary guidance to perform a much better role moving forward to avoid a recurrence of this incident. Unfortunately, there is no way of recreating the past or reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been utilised to improve our service and communication. From all of us, we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.