Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$51
Hotels.comUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
Prestigia.comUS$78
1,011 results
All reviews empire tower amazing gym bedroom apartment bts station business trip living area swimming pool min walk street food sathorn concierge train shopping television toaster baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

It was a great stay in this hotel, great food, good service. If there is anything to ad to improve It, it would be that they could think more a head of the customer. They can do this better. When we arrived the room was not ready. This was oke because we where before checkin time. But we had to ask ourself if the room was ready. The room was said to be ready between 13.30 and 14.00. We where waiting in the living room, pool room. But we had to cal in ourselfs at 14.20 and ask if the room was ready. It was ready. We waited for this room after a night of no sleep and traveling. So it would have been better if they would have understood this more and checked us in earlier. At least that we did not have to asked ourselfs if the room was ready.
And there was a hear in my crambeled egg. Also nog very nice, but beside this great hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank natuur76
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2019

It was a great pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience with us. While we strive to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards, monitoring our effectiveness can be a challenge at times. We welcome suggestions such as yours as they indicate the areas where we can further improve. I have noted your observations and recommendations for improvements to the service. Please be assured that I will coordinate the plans for these enhancements with the respective team members. We will continue in our improvement efforts to provide excellent service and products to our residents. Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, giving us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 15 July 2019

Nice quiet Service apartment.
Living room was big enough for family with kids.
Bed in the room was comfy too.
Hard to get taxi from hotel as the jam outside the hotel during peak hour is bad.
BTS station a distance away not near need to walk and climb the stairs if the escalator of the building to BTS break down.
Not much things to do or shop around the hotel at night.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TravellerSand
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Thank you for your compliments about our serviced residence during your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and service. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

Reserved two 2 bedroom apartments but was placed on different floors. I found this hotel does not attempt to please their customers as I booked 2 apartments under my name and yet they would separate my bookings on different floors and many requests met with no. Simple request for water bottle was met with no as there is a limit allocated to each apartment. The housekeeping did not provide or replace our towels, toiletries etc. Upon check out, bellboy was annoyed with assisting us with our luggages. I think this hotel has a lot to learn from other hotel on service from the heart.

Suitable for family if you want big living space and L’occitane toiletries provided was a nice touch.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Mulberry79
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

I am truly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, regrettably, on this occasion, we have fallen short of our key objective. I therefore wish to extend to you my sincere apologies. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed this issue with the staff concerned and will ensure that they receive the necessary guidance to perform a much better role moving forward to avoid a recurrence of this incident. Unfortunately, there is no way of recreating the past or reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been utilised to improve our service and communication. Once again, please accept our apologies and hope to have chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

We booked a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 nights.

Rooms were a little dated, but were clean and functional, given that we intended to be out most of the time. The walls are a little thin and can hear the neighbors in the bedroom next to ours.

Approx 10 min walk to the nearest BTS station Chong Nonsi. There is a Tops supermarket and various eateries nearby.

Did not have breakfast at the hotel, but no lack of choices around the vicinity.

They have a tie up with the fitness Centre downstairs which has a huge gym. Thumbs up!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gkc1977
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Thank you for your stay. We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service. Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2019

Repeated stays in Ascott Sathorn. As usual the service staff are polite and helpful. I previous stays are during my business trips, this time, I booked for my own family holiday. Great location too, just a short 5minutes walk to train station.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank CINDYSWL
phamonth, Manager at Ascott Sathorn Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service. Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.