“Great food low cost good atmosphere ”
Review of Naga Cafe

Naga Cafe
Ranked #552 of 12,310 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Description: We Are Restaurant And Bar.we Serve Thai Food And Drinks Open Monday-friday From 11:00am - 11:00 Pm And Saturday 3:00pm- Midnight.sunday Close
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Found Naga on Tripadvisor because a group of 10 and I were looking for Thai food at an economic price close to our hotel. It was a mom and pop style place with delicious food. I had glass noodle soup loaded with cilantro and panang curry thinking I was getting a starter and main- I received huge portions of not dishes. (Both I would recommend.) They had indoor and outdoor seating, bug spray to use and very friendly people working there! My only issue was that some people got their appetizer and main course before I even got my soup... Hard to wait for your food when everyone else is eating. The decor was eclectic and fun and I'd recommend a meal here.

1  Thank Liz Z
Sanit170, Owner at Naga Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you so much and we apologize that night was a mass.We are the home cooking restaurant(family) sometime when everybody arrive at the same time is very difficult to manage.As all the food are freshly cook for individual order to match how spicy the customer request.
Hope to see you again.Sanit

Reviewed 2 April 2016

The Naga Cafe was recommended to us by a friend and we weren't disappointed. The menu is extensive and offers and wide variety of Thai dishes. The service was fantastic, food was delivered really quickly and it was delicious. The price of the food was great value. We will definitely return again in the future and would recommend to family and friends who want a relaxed night out in a quaint atmosphere.

2  Thank Dragons11
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely time . Good great and potions generous. Real eclectic mix of decorations /furnishings...been coming to Bangkok many years how did I miss it...thanks to Wut and team ...

2  Thank TMAC63
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

The place is very quiet, few visitors in early afternoon. We ordered some curries and shakes, very delicious. Service fast and efficient.

2  Thank remigijus8
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Found this gem next to my hotel. Fun style- all tables and chairs mismatched- and great good for a quick bite. Reasonably priced and attentive wait staff.

1  Thank jeh910