Free cancellation until 04/08
US$90
US$80
US$66
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Although the hotel is undoubtably beautiful, the service and our whole experience was dreadful. We only stayed for one night and day. The reception was extremely unfriendly, too preoccupied by the event they were hosting the next day - a fashion shoot. They were setting the place up for the shoot until late in the evening, being noisy and hammering wood to make a frame around the pool area, preventing us sleeping. We had to complain to reception. The shoot itself meant we couldn't relax or use the pool facilities at all the following day, which was our only day there.

We felt really unwelcome and as though we were intruding the whole time. The only good thing was the restaurant staff who were friendly and provided good service. We had Thai food there which was average - perhaps the French menu would have been better.

I wonder what management's rationale is for taking guests at the same time as hosting events? The hotel is not big enough to give good service to both. This is not the first complaint of this nature - I wish I hadn't ignored the previous one on this thread. The management should NOT take guests if they have other priorities. I gather this hotel is very popular for events, given its unique decor and colonial vibe. I would recommend checking to see if there is an event planned before you stay - if so, go somewhere else!

Room Tip: We took a Eugenia sweet, it was big and spacious with a big comfortable bed. It overlooked the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank kir_kag
Reviewed 24 February 2014

If you love vintage, colonial decor..this will be the place you wanna stay. We stayed here for 4nights. Our initial plan was to stay at eugenia for 2 nights, and move to another hotel for another 2 nights. But we fell in love with the whole ambience, and the great hospitality of Eugenia staff.

The hotel is walking distance to Asok BTS, and MRT station. The hotel offered tuk-tuk service to Asok.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angetan
Eugenia-HM, General Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Angetan

Since it is our philosophy to constantly improve all details of our hospitality and to make our guest's experience as enjoyable as possible we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us.

First of all thank you for choosing the Eugenia Hotel and we are very happy to receive such wonderful review.

Please note that I will make sure that all team members are being recognized and to encourage them to continue striving for greater service.

Once again, we thank you for providing us with this positive review and we are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kindest regards

Bianca Riegger

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Got a recommendation from a friend and she didn't let me down , I and my girl friend went for dinner at the hotel.... We had delicious food and good drinks!! I have to say that I felt like I backed to the pass when I first step walk pass the door. Their decoration is different and The atmosphere is such a romantic . We'll done and Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I had a really relaxing time in Eugenia hotel. Hotel has very romantic interior and nice staff. But you must wear the room slippers in your room because some nail heads stick out.
But everything was very nice!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

We were positive surprised about this gentle renovated hotel. Our room was spacious, clean, beautiful furnished and the staff was very friendly! I can recommend this hotel to everybody who's a lover of the authentic colonial-style and is looking for a nice, quiet hotel in the middle of Bangkok.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple