“Excellent and quick service”

Giri's Custom Tailor
Ranked #11 of 591 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Over the 18 years experience, Giri's Custom Tailor has been one of the most respected names in men's bespoke tailored, identified with superior fabrics , meticulous hand tailoring and quality that is becoming harder and harder to find.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I was travelling in Bangkok for work. I didn't really plan to get a new suit but seeing the high number of tailors I thought why not. I did some research and found very cheap tailors in Bangkok but heard that the quality was not very good. So I finally ended up with Giri's, which is a bit more expensive but is only working with high quality fabrics. Not really knowing what kind of suit I was looking for, Alex was showing me different styles and we started putting together different fabrics and matched the colors. He knew exactly what kind of style would look good on me and was a great help in choosing fabrics and colors without pushing me into something I wasn't really sure I would like. He took the measurements and I came back the next day for the first fitting. We discussed a few changes and I got my finished suit plus two great shirts the next day. I am totally happy with the quality and the fit of the suit and shirts. The most comfy and best fitting suit I ever had at a reasonable price. They are actually saving all the measurements and accept orders by mail, so I think it will not be my last suit from Giri's! If you are looking for a nice suit of good quality at a reasonable price, I can fully recommend Giri's!

All reviews
"blazer"
in 8 reviews
"alterations"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I searched the shop on China’s most famous platform for food, entertainment and lifestyle service recommendations. It’s highly recommended and the experience is better than expected. Alex, the shop assistant, is very nice and helpful. The price is reasonable and they deliver my shirts to the hotel on time. I will come again next time I am in Bangkok.
By Albert from Singapore

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second trip to Bangkok and second time coming to Giri’s. I made a point this time to plan so I could get two suits made and some shirts. I made a couple friends come with me and they instantly decided to get their own made. We had so much fun hanging out when getting fitted that we ordered more shirts and suits. The quality is impeccable and they go the extra mile to make you look good. They don’t rush the work, but they got things done in time for us to take with us to the next country. I highly recommend this place for any of your tailor needs.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

At the recommendation of a friend who lives in Bangkok, my buddies and I came in to get fitted for wedding outfits. We had such a good time and the work was so good that we end up getting all sorts of extra suits and coats. Nothing beats having clothes custom fitted to you, and this place knows how to do it well! On top of that, they are incredibly friendly and helpful. Totally recommend coming here.