US$68
US$138
US$95
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$100
US$169
US$115
US$97
  • Pool
All reviewsbumrungrad hospitalmedical checkphloen chitnice hotelmicrowave ovenpremier roomminute walkfried ricelong stayother hotelsfront office staffsmall kitchencorner roomrooms are largebuffet breakfastsukhumvitgym
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We stayed for 4 nights,purposely for medical check up at the Bumrungrad hospital and quick shopping.great that it wasn't too far from the main road not on the busy location.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This is an ok hotel with good rates, walking distance to sky train. Staff are friendly and helpful. The only draw back is the entrance to the hotel, two flights of stairs to go up! Not a good option if you have trouble walking.

Room Tip: Room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mia M
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I travelled solo and went for this hotel for comfort. It didnt let me down and paying a small amount more for a larger room was money well spent.

Pleasant staff added to the experience. Slight downside is location (a sideroad on sukhumvit 1) but dont let that put you off, the on hand concierge can help you. Its no problem to get cabs etc and only a 5-10 min walk to Nana Plaza at the most. There are stores nearby for drinks, food etc and a nice massage place just up the road for weary travellers. Not seedy, genuine massage open for all, very relaxing. Boonsita its called.

Room was spotless and comfortable.

Id stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2012

If you are planning any kind of procedures at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok, I can't recommend this hotel enough for its service and location. I stayed here for one week initially and then another. I would also stay at this hotel for a city visit as it is less than a 10 minute walk to the nearest Sky Train.

The staff at the hotel from the concierge to the front desk, housekeeping and waitstaff were wonderfully kind and helpful. The internet service was the only weak point. It was not secure as everyone had the same password and their firewall administrator prohibited access to banking sites as well as facebook.

The location was excellent. After my operation, a Bumrungrad porter gladly wheeled me across the street to the hotel where the concierge took over. They were clearly prepared for discharged patients. The location couldn't have been more perfect when an emergency complication arose and I had to be readmitted for another surgery. I just walked across the street and was immediately looked after by the Bumrungrad staff.

I would say, the location saved my life. Thank you, all.

Room Tip: Non smoking room on a non smoking floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Carole C
Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

We stayed here twice in a month while travelling through Thailand, firstly for 3 nights then 1 night.

Both times we found the hotel superb. The hotel is a normal 4* hotel in every respect with the exception of service which in my opinion is 10*! The hotel staff went beyond what was expected to make us feel welcome and comfortable in what to us is a very unfamiliar city and culture.

It was my 30th birthday during my first stay and the hotel got me a birthday cake, such a lovely touch.

When we came back 2 weeks later they upgraded us to a suite because we had stayed here before.

It is 5-7 min walk to the sky train and Terminal 21 (a very modern shopping centre with I think 9 floors).

If I had to be negative towards any thing, and I'm going to have to be very very picky about this is that some of the room furniture may be a bit dated in comparison to newer hotels.

If you read some of the negative reviews I suspect these people are an exception rather than the rule, and are possibly unhappy with life in general!

• Stayed: April 2012