Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
US$28
FindHotel
US$21
Free cancellation until 23/08/22
PricelineUS$24
Hotels.comUS$28
HurbUS$110
All reviews large fridge freezer studio apartment large balcony nice hotel room service is choose this hotel nice bathroom washing machine perfect stay recommend this hotel rooms are spacious quarantine pcr tv armchairs internet sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I am Australian and have stayed here on about 4 occasions for various periods. Great staff who are very helpful and friendly. Good value for money and good standard of rooms and the location suits my needs. My fiance is Thai so we have a car for transport and its close to the freeway for us, though I believe there is a train station not too far from the hotel. 711 a close walk for any bits and pieces.

Room tip: I have stayed in a few different room and they are pretty good.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glen B
Thanachart J, General Manager at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Dear Mr. Glen,

Reference is made to thank you for taking time write us some good comments about our staff and room facilities via Tripadvisor recently which I'v shared them with all of my staff. But nevertheless, if there is still something that we can do better to make your stay more comfortable and memorable, please do not hesitate to let us know.

My staff and I shall look forward to welcoming you and your fiance again at Royal Suite Residence during your next visit to Bangkok shortly.

Sincerely yours,

Thanakrit Kuerkosol (Mr.)

Reviewed 3 July 2011

I had a short layover in BKK on my way home from Nepal and found this place quite adequate. My suite was immaculate and well-appointed with a kitchenette, two t.v.'s, a stereo and a nice bathroom. It was an excellent value, in any country. The WiFi worked very well, but it's expensive. I found you can use Skype credit to pay by the minute, which might save you some money, but for me, it ended up being even more expensive.

Staff are low-profile and discreet, yet there when you need them. Room service is tasty and inexpensive, but the menu is not that varied. By the second night, I'd already exhausted the entire Thai section.

Which brings me to why I was eating room service at all. It is a bit far from the center of town, about midway to the airport, which actually made it ideal for my layover, saving 30 minutes or so for my morning ride to my flight. Under similar circumstances, I would stay there again. If I wanted something closer to the action, I'd stay in town.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jonathan S
Royal Suite S, Front Office Manager at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Dear Rocka_007,

With this letter we hereby wish to thank you for your valued comment during your last visit. It really helped us a lot in improved our services to become more professional.

We honestly believe that your advices and guidance has resulted with a positive outcome for us. Furthermore we would like to point out that your attitude was above our job mandate and we personally believe that our hotel appreciates our devotion and commitment to our valued customer.

Thank you very much again and we wish you a lot of happiness to stay at Royal Suite Residences Bangkok and we looking forward to serve you to continuously forever in the future .

Sincerely yours,

Prataan Nuanprateepkul

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 December 2010

My wife and I stayed here for 1 month during the birth of our daughter. Our studio apartment was small but comfortable...the bed was great and the bathroom was good too. After our daughter's birth a cot was provided free of charge and the staff were always eager to help.

The place itself was great. The only downside was that it really is a little far out and only convenient if you have a car. But if budget's an issue, you can't really go wrong - our rate was great.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoyalsuiteHotel, Online Support at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your recent visit at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok and give us a review. We really appreciate your valuable support and wish to make your stay absolutely perfect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Sincerely Yours

An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 28 October 2009

Date of stay: October 2009
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.

An Agoda Traveller