Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Hotels.comUS$27
PricelineUS$24
eDreamsUS$31
All reviews large fridge freezer studio apartment large balcony nice hotel room service is washing machine choose this hotel nice bathroom highly recommend this hotel swimming pool perfect stay rooms are spacious quarantine pcr tv armchairs internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed here with my husband who was here for business. We stayed in a one bedroom which had a living area, kitchen, and separate bedroom area. The room was well appointed and clean, and we did not have an issue with the service.
Took forever for hot water in the bath / shower and the water pressure was less than stellar.
We got a room facing the highway which was considerably noisy at night, so sleeping was difficult without earplugs. My husband appreciated the balcony so he could smoke, though the room came with ash trays as well.
The mattress was hard as a rock!

The room came stocked with juice, water and cola, but will cost if you drink any of it. The complimentary water on the counter was replenished daily and was free. I would have preferred a real coffee machine but they only provided instant coffee (but that was ok).
The room does come with a washer, but the drying function is questionable (2 + hours and our clothes were still damp!) But it was nice to be able to pack fewer clothes in our luggage. It's 25 baht if you use the laundry soap, as well.

Breakfast is provided and it was very delicious with many options for everyone!

Front desk staff spoke limited English but were very willing to help, so come ready to speak some Thai to get directions and other services.

The biggest problem we encountered has nothing to do with the hotel or its staff but its location. I printed the page from the website and taxi drivers still didn't know where to find the place. We had one cab driver outright refuse to take us back to the hotel. Many of them had to call to get directions from the front desk. Getting into town will require a taxi ride as you are not anywhere close to public transport - with traffic some days this could take over an hour!

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the highway for less noise
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Oranges13
RoyalsuiteHotel, Online Support at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to leave a feedback on your stay. We greatly value good service and high standards of quality and we appreciate your letting us know of the shortfalls you had to experience.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Royal Suite Bangkok.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

During my stay, i was informed that the hotel has vehicles and drivers for rent on hourly or daily basis. Was refered to the director of sale of Royal Suite Residence, Pimrapach Burincharoen. I later called her number on the name card to book a vehicle and driver for 3 days. Driver was horrible, lost his way everywhere we went, and charged us for overtime when he lost his way for 3 hours. Missed our tee time for golf, because the driver lost his way, even after he claimed he checked for directions on internet. After golf, couldn't locate the driver and couldn't get thru his mobile phone. Spent 2 hours waiting for him at the clubhouse, and all of these events, we were charged for overtime. Driver claimed money not paid even when receipt has been issued. When i complained to the Director Of Sale, whom i booked the service from, i recieved no help, and she even went on to threaten me, saying she has connection with the police and mafia. Both driver and director of sale took turns to call repeatedly extorting for various different amounts. Tried calling the GM of the hotel for help, but always got hung up by reception. When i finally got to the GM, i was informed that the vehicle belonged to the Director of sale herself, and not the hotel, and driver was not a staff of the hotel. GM informed that this is not the first time this has happened, and that the hotel's vehicle was available at the dates, but she did not make any bookings or even informed that the vehicle and driver was not from the hotel. Beware of this crook!

Date of stay: November 2012
4  Thank Gt222
Royal Suite S, General Manager at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Dear Mr. Gt222,

Reference is made to thank you for your valuable time writing us your unpleasant experience with our staff behavior for which we are extremely sorry for the unexpected incident that occur and kindly rest assure that the violent action will be taken to staff concern according to my commitment on the phone when you call for discussion.

As a matter of fact, I have waiting for your confirmation letter via my e-mail address that have been giving out to you upon our discussion but have not received any until I found it out on tripadvisor today!

Dear Mr. Gt222, once again kindly accept my sincerely apology for such the unprofessional manner of our staff that ruin your holiday and hope that such the unexpected incident would not place us in your permanent disfavor to Royal Suite Residences, Bangkok.

Please do not hesitate to contact me direct, should you require any further assistance, my personal e-mail address is gm@royalsuite-bkk.com

Thanakrit Kuerkosol

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Stayed with RSR for 4 nights in September 2012 and am satisfied with the room but thought that service had room for improvement. I liked the style and fixtures and fitting of the room which were modern and pretty new. Was told that the establishment is more than 15 years old but was recently renovated about 2 years back. Room was equipped with nice touch screen controls and love the spaciousness of the room and toilet. With only one concern, the bed. Bed was comfortable but found it impossible to keep it from moving! Because 6 rollers fixed at the base of the bed's platform which even the staff was not able to lock. Personally liked that the toilet were fixed with bright white light (fluorescent maybe) while warm lights were used for the rest of the room. buffet breakfast was mediocre but was sufficient for me. I liked that certain dishes were not fixed and changed everyday. Despite being near the highway (and a printed map provided by the hotel), almost all of the cab drivers had some issue locating the hotel. Though this was easily resolved by a phone call.

Front desk and staff were polite and obliging but communication could be a slight challenge at times with issues understanding requests such as pillow, toilet roll/paper and small hand towel. housekeeping was not fantastic and frivolous. ie. wet foot towels were not removed and complimentary water were not replenished. Kitchenette was great but would be nice to have more utensils such as ladles and spatulas. Its not a major concern but we had to ask for certain items such as robes and slippers which i thought were standard things that do not require asking. thought the swimming pool was small too.

Overall was an alright experience with no major issues except of the 'wandering' bed and location.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok would like to thank you for your review, we really appreciate your comment on how you describe our hotel facilities. We really appreciate your valuable support and wish to make your stay absolutely perfect.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in your next staying with Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I am Australian and have stayed here on about 4 occasions for various periods. Great staff who are very helpful and friendly. Good value for money and good standard of rooms and the location suits my needs. My fiance is Thai so we have a car for transport and its close to the freeway for us, though I believe there is a train station not too far from the hotel. 711 a close walk for any bits and pieces.

Room tip: I have stayed in a few different room and they are pretty good.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glen B
Thanachart J, General Manager at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Dear Mr. Glen,

Reference is made to thank you for taking time write us some good comments about our staff and room facilities via Tripadvisor recently which I'v shared them with all of my staff. But nevertheless, if there is still something that we can do better to make your stay more comfortable and memorable, please do not hesitate to let us know.

My staff and I shall look forward to welcoming you and your fiance again at Royal Suite Residence during your next visit to Bangkok shortly.

Thanakrit Kuerkosol (Mr.)

Reviewed 3 July 2011

I had a short layover in BKK on my way home from Nepal and found this place quite adequate. My suite was immaculate and well-appointed with a kitchenette, two t.v.'s, a stereo and a nice bathroom. It was an excellent value, in any country. The WiFi worked very well, but it's expensive. I found you can use Skype credit to pay by the minute, which might save you some money, but for me, it ended up being even more expensive.

Staff are low-profile and discreet, yet there when you need them. Room service is tasty and inexpensive, but the menu is not that varied. By the second night, I'd already exhausted the entire Thai section.

Which brings me to why I was eating room service at all. It is a bit far from the center of town, about midway to the airport, which actually made it ideal for my layover, saving 30 minutes or so for my morning ride to my flight. Under similar circumstances, I would stay there again. If I wanted something closer to the action, I'd stay in town.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jonathan S
Royal Suite S, Front Office Manager at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Dear Rocka_007,

With this letter we hereby wish to thank you for your valued comment during your last visit. It really helped us a lot in improved our services to become more professional.

We honestly believe that your advices and guidance has resulted with a positive outcome for us. Furthermore we would like to point out that your attitude was above our job mandate and we personally believe that our hotel appreciates our devotion and commitment to our valued customer.

Thank you very much again and we wish you a lot of happiness to stay at Royal Suite Residences Bangkok and we looking forward to serve you to continuously forever in the future .

Prataan Nuanprateepkul