Lowest prices for your stay
US$31
Free cancellation until 22/08/22
PricelineUS$24
Hotels.comUS$28
HurbUS$110
All reviews large fridge freezer studio apartment large balcony nice hotel room service is choose this hotel nice bathroom washing machine perfect stay recommend this hotel rooms are spacious quarantine pcr tv armchairs internet sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

After coming to Thailand many times, a predictable pattern emerges. Either you a) pay a moderate price by western standards and are wowed by fine service, cleanliness and attention to detail. Or b) you pay an incredibly small sum and aren't shocked when the quality, food & lodging are poor. In other words, you get what you pay for.

This place, also known as Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, has to take the cake for worst Thailand experience considering the price. The hotel is dated and located in a strange place yet, from what other guests told me, makes a good location if you're here for a medical trip and using the hospitals.
I was not.
The room's furnishings come straight from the 90s, & the AC units gave off a foul smell. The shower was cold & only became hot once a worker came up and did something to the water heater. The breakfast was cold & only became warm once i gave it to the staff to microwave it. The pool and fitness area are fine. Chipped tiles, broken plastic lounge chairs, but there are loads of plants around and block the view of the highway.
My main gripe is that after all of these problems, staff did nothing in the way of compensating me. If I had paid 35 usd, I wouldn't have minded much, but I paid 3 times that amount. This place really needs to get its act together or decrease prices drastically.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank yogikid
RoyalsuiteHotel, Online Support at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave such a detailed feedback on your stay, which to our great frustration turned out to be below your expectation. We greatly value good service and high standards of quality and we appreciate your letting us know of the shortfalls you had to experience.

I am writing to extend our sincere apologies and concern over the inconveniences you have experienced during your last stay at our hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that it was not our intention to inconvenience our valued guest in such a manner and that it contrary to our normal operating procedures, to be in a position where we cannot provide the appropriate services for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Royal Suite Bangkok.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

Stayed there during my dental trip to Thailand, and worth every dollar. The Deluxe rooms were perfect in every way, as they were self contained. Apart from all the cooking utensils, there was a washing/dryer, Air Conditioner, bath tub, flat screen, radio, King size bed, large wardrobe and Balcony. The pool, sauna and gym on top of the roof was perfect, as you could see the whole city whilst taking a midnight dip. The best part about it was the distance between the Hotel and the nightlife, no where near it. So if you want a quiet and peaceful hotel without drunk backpackers & hookers, stay here. I need to return to Bangkok within 4 months, will definitely be staying there again. As the room service and hospitality was first class, I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: Top rooms facing the front of the Hotel have the best view. Penthouse suites have an all round view.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok would like to thank you for your review, we really appreciate your comment on how you describe our hotel facilities. We really appreciate your valuable support and wish to make your stay absolutely perfect and we will improve our service to be better.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in your next staying with Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a high end, amenities filled hotel keep looking, but if you want a solid and cost effective place this is it

The rooms are basic but clean. WiFi is not useful for streaming video, but you can surf and check email. Several local eating establishments in walking distance.

Cabs are easy to get going out, but grab a card to hand the driver to get back. They always need to call, to confirm directions

Free breakfast is minimalist, but good. Not saying it's the Ritz, but it's better then many places I have been

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank S2Bubb

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed here with my husband who was here for business. We stayed in a one bedroom which had a living area, kitchen, and separate bedroom area. The room was well appointed and clean, and we did not have an issue with the service.
Took forever for hot water in the bath / shower and the water pressure was less than stellar.
We got a room facing the highway which was considerably noisy at night, so sleeping was difficult without earplugs. My husband appreciated the balcony so he could smoke, though the room came with ash trays as well.
The mattress was hard as a rock!

The room came stocked with juice, water and cola, but will cost if you drink any of it. The complimentary water on the counter was replenished daily and was free. I would have preferred a real coffee machine but they only provided instant coffee (but that was ok).
The room does come with a washer, but the drying function is questionable (2 + hours and our clothes were still damp!) But it was nice to be able to pack fewer clothes in our luggage. It's 25 baht if you use the laundry soap, as well.

Breakfast is provided and it was very delicious with many options for everyone!

Front desk staff spoke limited English but were very willing to help, so come ready to speak some Thai to get directions and other services.

The biggest problem we encountered has nothing to do with the hotel or its staff but its location. I printed the page from the website and taxi drivers still didn't know where to find the place. We had one cab driver outright refuse to take us back to the hotel. Many of them had to call to get directions from the front desk. Getting into town will require a taxi ride as you are not anywhere close to public transport - with traffic some days this could take over an hour!

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the highway for less noise
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Oranges13

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to leave a feedback on your stay. We greatly value good service and high standards of quality and we appreciate your letting us know of the shortfalls you had to experience.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Royal Suite Bangkok.

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

During my stay, i was informed that the hotel has vehicles and drivers for rent on hourly or daily basis. Was refered to the director of sale of Royal Suite Residence, Pimrapach Burincharoen. I later called her number on the name card to book a vehicle and driver for 3 days. Driver was horrible, lost his way everywhere we went, and charged us for overtime when he lost his way for 3 hours. Missed our tee time for golf, because the driver lost his way, even after he claimed he checked for directions on internet. After golf, couldn't locate the driver and couldn't get thru his mobile phone. Spent 2 hours waiting for him at the clubhouse, and all of these events, we were charged for overtime. Driver claimed money not paid even when receipt has been issued. When i complained to the Director Of Sale, whom i booked the service from, i recieved no help, and she even went on to threaten me, saying she has connection with the police and mafia. Both driver and director of sale took turns to call repeatedly extorting for various different amounts. Tried calling the GM of the hotel for help, but always got hung up by reception. When i finally got to the GM, i was informed that the vehicle belonged to the Director of sale herself, and not the hotel, and driver was not a staff of the hotel. GM informed that this is not the first time this has happened, and that the hotel's vehicle was available at the dates, but she did not make any bookings or even informed that the vehicle and driver was not from the hotel. Beware of this crook!

Date of stay: November 2012
4  Thank Gt222
Royal Suite S, General Manager at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Dear Mr. Gt222,

Reference is made to thank you for your valuable time writing us your unpleasant experience with our staff behavior for which we are extremely sorry for the unexpected incident that occur and kindly rest assure that the violent action will be taken to staff concern according to my commitment on the phone when you call for discussion.

As a matter of fact, I have waiting for your confirmation letter via my e-mail address that have been giving out to you upon our discussion but have not received any until I found it out on tripadvisor today!

Dear Mr. Gt222, once again kindly accept my sincerely apology for such the unprofessional manner of our staff that ruin your holiday and hope that such the unexpected incident would not place us in your permanent disfavor to Royal Suite Residences, Bangkok.

Please do not hesitate to contact me direct, should you require any further assistance, my personal e-mail address is gm@royalsuite-bkk.com

Sincerely yours,