Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
US$22
FindHotel
US$19
Free cancellation until 04/10/22
Hotels.comUS$27
PricelineUS$24
TravelocityUS$27
All reviews large fridge freezer studio apartment large balcony nice hotel room service is washing machine choose this hotel nice bathroom highly recommend this hotel swimming pool perfect stay rooms are spacious quarantine pcr tv armchairs internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying in one if the studio rooms 7006 and I must say we are very impressed
The room in a good size with a large very comfortable bed, there is a decent size dinning table with 2 chairs, an armchair, coffee table, desk and chair.
The kitchenette has a large fridge freezer, 2 hob rings ,microwave and a washing machine , the only down side is there is nowhere to dry your washing, a cloths frame would be ideal to put on the balcony, instead I used the balcony wall and just hoped the wind didn't blow it off, there is also and iron and ironing board in the room.
There are 2 large wardrobes in the room one fitted with a safe which is handy, the wardrobes did smell a bit damp and musty though, maybe the room had been empty a while?
Room was nice and quite ask for a room not facing the road or you will hear the traffic noise.
There is a gym and a pool at the hotel, the gym has been refurbished since we last stayed here, has a multigym and cardio equipment also has a good water fountain and a TV to watch while you're working out.
The pool is a bit on the tried side and could do with a bit of a lift , clipped tiles in and around the pool but it is usable the water looks clean.
The grounds are lovely with a fish pond and fountain with lovely seating areas.
There is a 7/11 and a big C mini mart within a 5 min walk.
Didn't have the breakfast as not included in our room price but looked a good selection.
This is a good hotel and not a bad price, and not far from airport link station so easy to get into central Bangkok.
Would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoyalsuiteHotel, Online Support at Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok would like to thank you for your review, we really appreciate your comment on how you describe our hotel facilities. We really appreciate your valuable support and wish to make your stay absolutely perfect.

We sincerely hope that you enjoyed your stay and had a safe journey back home.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in your next staying with Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This place is NOT a four star hotel. It is run down and situated in a quite uncomfortable area of Bangkok
We arrived at this hotel and got told that they were fully booked so we would get an upgrade to a better room with jacuzzi. We were very happy and excited until we came to the room. The aircondition was hammering loudly, it felt like the room was shaking, the "jacuzzi" was worn down and the same goes for the bathroom in total.
The little garden by the entrance was very nice.
The swimmingpool was also very nice- but a little hard to find.
The surrounding area of the hotel was quite uncomfortable. A lot of slum, very bad smelling, with a lot of traffic and it was nearly impossible to get a cap, that would bring us in to the Siam square (central place at Bangkok) most of them said no.
We won't be back here.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for having chosen Royal Suite Bangkok as the hotel of choice for your recent stay.

It is very saddening to learn you stay turned out to be below your expectations. However, we thank you for taking a moment to share your commentaries with us.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Royal Suite Bangkok.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I am currently staying here, and have found during my stay that a lot of the amenities listed are listed only. I will start with saying the staff that I have encountered and very nice, friendly and great at their jobs, but there is a bit of an English language barrier. I shouldn't complain about this though because I know absolutely zero Thai. When I booked my room, besides for the price, I booked because of two things listed in the description. Those being a jacuzzi tub in room and also the availability of in-room massage. Upon arrival I was told that the room type I had booked was unavailable and I was being upgraded free of charge. When I entered my room the smell of cigarette smoke hit me, this is supposed to me a smoke free hotel, but I guess people were smoking on the balcony with the doors left opened. I didn't bother asking for another room as I was told they were sold out (part if the reason for my upgrade). The bathroom while it does have a separate tub and shower, the tub is not jetted as advertised. Going along with that, the hotel also lists itself online as having a sauna, hot tub, pool, gym, shuttle service to shopping center and in room massage available. The pool is operational and nice, however there are only 2 lounge chairs available around it. The sauna, it took me 5 days to find that it was located under/beside the pool as there is no signage. It is currently out of order. The hot tub, I still haven't found. My second day here I inquired about the free shuttle as I planned to go to the shopping center and explore the area around it. I was told that the shuttle had been cancelled and now only goes to the hospital, but staff would hail a taxi for me. This is February, there is a notice on the table in my room dated October 16th that the gym would be closed until further notice for renovations. These are things that should be mentioned online to better your decision making. The final straw came today when I inquired at the front desk about booking an in room massage. I will say there is a spa located in the building, however it was an in room massage that I wanted. While asking for this the lady kept pointing to the spa, as I was saying in room, she was asking if I wanted to look at the room. I said no I want to book a massage in my room upstairs and was told no sir only here. Sure, it's not that big of difference to go there as opposed to my own room, but this was the final annoyance of things being listed as available only to find out that is not the case at all. On top of all this a breakfast buffet was included in my stay, however it is the same type of food being served every day and I am losing my appetite for eggs boiled so long they are turning green. Parts of this morning's breakfast were also too cold to be eaten. If my last day here was not tomorrow, I would be looking to check out of here and check into another hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Peter R

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back at Royal Suite Bangkok.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Good stay - happy friendly service - the guys on the door can call for taxis - 5 min walk to lots of restaurants 7/11 - good views from the room - good selection of tv channels with clear reception although the balcony was a bit scary !

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok would like to thank you for your review, we really appreciate your comment on how you describe our hotel facilities. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed your stay and had a safe journey back home.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The place is little far from happening places in Bangkok (I think), but is close to the Eastern Bus Station (Ekamai).
We booked a 1-room suite, but got upgraded to delux suit.
The room was big and clean, and was cleaned every day.
The service was not really good. We struggled to find number to room service, and then ended up going to 7-11 across the street. The place is quite, and that's what we were looking for, to end our Thailand trip. So it worked for us.
The check-in and check-out took little bit time. We wanted to check-out at 5 in the morning. But when we called the reception for bell-hop no one answered.

Overall very good place, but the service could be better.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PradWestside

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your valuable support and wish to make your stay absolutely perfect and we will improve our service to be better.