Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Hotels.comUS$27
PricelineUS$24
eDreamsUS$31
All reviews large fridge freezer studio apartment large balcony nice hotel room service is washing machine choose this hotel nice bathroom highly recommend this hotel swimming pool perfect stay rooms are spacious quarantine pcr tv armchairs internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

Ex was incredibly helpful during our stay, he went above and beyond helping us with transfers. He was incredibly attentive with every interaction. I highly reccomend his help and am delighted with his service and skill, he made the stay even better. Thank you Ex!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel in Bangkok, the rooms were nice and spacious, very clean and comfortable. The staff here were also very friendly especially Ex, who helped us with our luggage and also transport around the city making the stay even better.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2022

My second hotel in Thailand, moved in after my 3 day visit from Pattaya, The Staff is super friendly and gave me all necessary information, I found the rooms to be super clean and the amenities surpassed my expectations, definitely value for money! And the view from the balcony is stunning!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple nights on arrival to Bangkok. This was our quarantine hotel. It was easy to find and an ok distance from the main airport. Although quite a way out from the centre of town.

Staff were super friendly, attentive (taking our bags and bringing them to our room), professional and spoke good English.

We had a few issues before arrival with double payments and changing of rooms, which was a little frustrating. We extended our stay because of a change of plans but unfortunately had to move from the first room we stayed in, which was better than the second. Also the pool was out of service - due to covid they said - which wasn’t stated anywhere before booking. So it’s worth asking if you’re considering this place.

The rooms were nice, great big bed, nice bathroom and a nice balcony in the first room. Nice to watch the sunrise. We only quarantined for 5 hours before we got our results, which wasn’t bad.

And the food from the restaurant at the hotel was great. We are vegan/vegetarian and it really catered greatly to our needs. Super good

Overall our experience at this hotel was ok, I would return if the pool was working and the stresses of double payment wouldn’t occur.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2022

This is my first time to Thailand, and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The staff are extremely friendly, from the front desk, to the security guard to the house keeping, and they go out of their way to assist you. Rooms are spacious and nice, and I highly recommend. The location is just outside of the city.

Date of stay: May 2022