3,306 results
All reviewssoi cowboyopposite terminalthe executive loungeterminal shopping mallclub roomasoke stationbusiness tripspecial thanksexcellent hotelroom was spaciousconvenient locationfive star hotelbreakfast spreadlate checktuk tuksukhumvitatelier
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I went to bangkok with my friends for songkran, and i stayed in Pullman Grande Sukhumvit. It’s such a great place to stay. The room is spacious and the staff are friendly and attentive. Easy access to everywhere you want to go cause it’s in the middle of the city and across the street is the MRT station. And I’d love to go back and stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
PBGS P, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear rhezaplv,

Welcome back to Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit! Thank you for taking the time to share such a kind review of your time spent with us! It brings me such pride for our staff to be highlighted for the amazing service culture--everyone was so excited to see your appreciation! Thank you also for highlighting the key location of the hotel, nearby the very convenient MRT/BTS stations!
We look forward to your next visit, hopefully soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Took the rail link from the airport (to Makkasan then Petchaburi to Sukhumvit - easy and cheap) to avoid the traffic and arrived quite easily at the hotel. We were very warmly received by the management and staff, which gives a very professional touch and shows Thai hospitality at its best. The room (11th floor) was spacious and comfortable and afforded great views across the city. Breakfast selection was comprehensive and excellent.

Although we had a really nice stay at this hotel, there are three things that might need attention:
1. The carpet was a bit worn out for a hotel of this calibre.
2. Access to the top floors of the building (to get good views) is restricted to those staying on the more more expensive upper floors.
3. When booking a cab to take us to Don Mueang airport, we were offered a service that was well over the standard price for such a journey (800 THB rather than the more typical 300-400THB) - despite my insistence that we only needed a cab for three people with 3 medium bags and 3 carry-on bags they justified the price by saying they had quoted for a mini-van.

Other than that, the hotel was very good value for money and in an excellent location.

Room Tip: Book top floor rooms to be able to access the roof bar.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
PBGS P, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear adamsuk2009,

Good Morning from Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit! Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your most recent stay with us! The key location of the hotel--adjacent to the BTS/MRT Sukhumvit stations--indeed makes accessing our hotel a breeze! The management team was happy to see that you appreciated the management presence in the lobby and the warm staff welcome. Focusing on Thai hospitality is very important to us!
The hotel is currently in process of updating all the rooms to pristine hardwood. This is an exciting time for the team and for the guests who have been staying in these rooms already! Please send me an email to ism@pullmanbangkokgrandesukhumvit.com before your next visit, so that I can ensure you will be placed in one of the higher, newly floored rooms!
Thank you again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Pullman Sukhumwit has good location and great hospitality, The room price was reasonable. Room was good and roomey. All the staff was great and friendly. I had my room in 24 floor. Only 20 meters from exevutive lounge. Lounge staff were very friendly and helpfull. The famous Thai Smile. Especially Miss Krystal, she even find out places to buy presents to my family. I will come again to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Matti S,

Welcome back to Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit! On behalf of the entire team here at the hotel, THANK YOU for sharing such a kind review! It brings me immense pride when guests share experiences dealing with the friendly staff working hard everyday! Hospitality and service from the heart are such focuses here, we are thrilled to see that you so appreciated it! Miss Krystal, especially, had the famous Thai Smile on her face when she saw your comment--thank you for highlighting her passion for service!
The team looks forward to your return visit!

General Manaer

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the hotel to join company meeting on April 2 & 3. Despite of good hotel facilities and great services provided by your staffs, I had unpleasant experience from strong smell of food when walking through hotel lobby. Yesterday, April 16, I went to the hotel again and still experienced the same thing. I am not sure where those smell came from. To me reception/lobby area should be perceived as nice and clean with good smell. This seems to be small thing but actually matters. I feel that it is an opportunity for you to uplift guests’ experience and image of your hotel. Just for your consideration.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit! Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the quality hotel services as well as the kind, personal staff service. You'll be pleased to know that the team is indeed in the process of improving the arrival, lobby experience and will be certain to work harder to ensure the best possible experience from the start. Thank you for your suggestion!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I came to Atelier Restaurant for Sunday Brunch today! In line buffet have many foods and desserts, tests of all it’s not bad! Actually it’s my first time for this restaurant but K’Pearii (the staff in Thai dress), she so cute and gave us for warm welcome, she always smile when she guided us to the table, told us about information or details. I want to come again if I have a chance!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
PBGS P, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear น้องแจนเลี้ยงแม... อ,

Greetings from the Atelier Restaurant at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit! The whole team at the hotel was so happy to see that you enjoyed our city famous Sunday Brunch! K' Pearii was especially proud and excited to see that you highlighted her cute look and welcoming, helpful personality. Thank you so much for highlighting her, and the delicious food in general!
We will see you again soon!