“The best French fine dining restaurant in Bangkok”

L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok
Reserve with OpenTable
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 11,642 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$60 - US$200
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Description: Located in the business district of Sathorn, on the 5th floor of MahaNakhon CUBE,near the future highest tower of Bangkok, l'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok is a restaurant based on conviviality that allows the customers to observe the preparation of the dishes. L'Atelier welcomes the customers in a friendly and peaceful place where the executive chef Olivier Limousin and his staff prepare Joel Robuchon's classic dishes in small or large portions. At L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok you can choose between the counter service or La Terrace, with table service. Two private rooms are also available.
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I regret to experience this restaurant so long after it's opening!
The architecture and ambiance is stupendous. The service is charming, knowledgeable and efficient . For the food served it is delicate , creative, as rewarding to the eyes as to the palet. Jordan the sommelier is very helpful and his proposal of wine is good as original. The young Chef of pastry creates the best desserts I've had in town. The Chef and his team are a regal to see at work for your dishes.
This is a place for exquisite food lovers.

Quentin A, General Manager at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Robert T,

Thank you very much for this nice review. I'm glad to read you appreciated all details of the restaurant, from the ambiance, the food and service to wines and pastries. It makes the experience complete.

Thank you very much again for all these kinds words. The whole team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Had lunch at L Ateliar after too much of Thai food :) was hoping for a pan fried le foie gras but I ordered the wrong one. service was great & so is the ambiance.

Dear yingchua,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for your note.
I understand you wanted to appreciate a Pan Fried Foie Gras and probably ordered our Foie Gras Terrine with Smoked Eel instead. It's a signature dish of Mr Robuchon from his time in Tokyo.

Thank you again for your visit and we all look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My doubts of this being an upscale restaurant with flawless service were confirmed!

Food was less than mediocre and the service was just terrible. Totally not what I expect from a place with this price range. Better service and food at a shopping center!

Restaurant is nice, but I didn't go for the interior design...

The only great thing was the coffee. But after 7,000thb for lunch, 2 people and no alcohol the coffee certainly didn't make up for even a small percentage of my disappointment.

Simply no "experience" it was just as it was, disappointing.

Quentin A, General Manager at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Ivor H,

I'm very sorry to hear that you think you can get a better food and service at a shopping center. I'm very intrigued and would love to understand your opinion a bit more. I've sent you a private message. I hope to hear more details about your experience so that I can offer you a constructive reply.

I thank you for your time.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

They have a great affordable set menu for lunch. Started off with a complimentary starter, a great selection of breads. I chose pumpkin soup, roasted pork and dessert from the set menu. The whole experience was excellent. At the end of the meal, they bring a cart full of dessert and you can eat as much as you like of those indulgent desserts. Cannot wait to come back again.

Quentin A, General Manager at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Manami K,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. I'm pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed it and that you cannot wait to be back again. We all look forward to this next occasion.

Thank you very much again.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Had our wedding anniversary celebration last week and the experience from the start till the end was perfect. It is not my nature to write reviews or feedback but the service from the staff and the manner the manager handle the situation is excellent that I just wish to share and give our compliment.

The food are amazing, it's tasty, delicious from the bread to the appetizer, main course, dessert and wine pairing.

However my husband's fish wasn't to his liking as it is a bit too tough and bland for his tastebud. He shared this with the manager (which unfortunately i failed to get his name) and he listened with interest and take the feedback positively, then immediately he suggested another Fish (which is the Roasted Isaki), describing on the dish in detail to be sure it is to my husband's liking. He came to checked on us to ensure that everything is good and he is happy with it. The plate was sparkling clean later on, guess it says it all.

The staff are well versed in their job and are able to give good recommendations based on your preference. They are all so friendly and smiley which makes our meal so pleasant and enjoyable.

Ambiance is good...

We will definitely recommend to our friends and come back again.

Quentin A, General Manager at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear ShaleySze,

Thank you very much for this nice comment. I remember your table very well. At L'Atelier your satisfaction is our satisfaction. It's always good to receive a direct and honest feedback, like your husband did, while still in the restaurant and while we can still act on it. It was our pleasure changing your husband's fish for another one and seeing him enjoying it much.

Thank you once again for having chosen L'Atelier to spend your wedding anniversary. We all hope welcoming you again soon.