“Highly impressed”

View Dee Relax & Restaurant
Ranked #1,014 of 11,485 Restaurants in Bangkok
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I have been to Thailand over 40 times since 1990 and have finally moved to Bangkok. This afternoon my girlfriend took us to View Dee for dinner and from the moment we arrived and were politely ushered into a parking space to the moment we left I was very very impressed - one of favourite Thai meals ever.

We sat alfresco with water all around us, ate superb seafood & salad (the steamed sea bass in lime & chilli was the best I've ever tasted), were served attentively by nice Burmese waitresses and watched the sun slowly set. The total bill for 2 was 960 baht, which I think is a fantastic bargain.

Only 25 minutes out of the city - highly recommended and we will return :)

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Very nice Restaurant with a small playground for little children. Food is excellent and Hoegaarden beer available but that beer is heavy overpriced (250 Thb which is about 7 euro) for 1 glass. Every table has a fan and service is excellent. Please visit when you are nearby!! You will not regret it!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant serves good Thai food and the environment is nice with a local band in the evening. Price is not cheap but the service is quite good. Recommended for friends gathering having nice long chat during the weekends.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I have been here twice very nice place for dinner with music and good local food, is not cheap but is worth to pay.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Excellent Thai food, good staff service and good price. The decoration and the music is very nice. I advise it for couples families and group of friends. Dont go alone...is so boring. The area is quite big and all around is like inside a lake.