“Nice place”

The Beer Bridge
Ranked #1,408 of 12,544 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Good place to watch sports, live music. Nice ambience. Food quality is very good. There is Tapas, Thai, and International food. We tried the thai Shrimp Salad, Pizza, Chicken wings. Live music and also good place to see World cup 2018. There is buy one get one free pizza deal on Sundays and 50% of on Thai and Tapas food on Monday if I am not mistaken.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

My husband, who is a real ale man, wanted to find something other than Thai beer so we found ourselves at The Beer Bridge. It has industrial style decor and a variety of draft beer from Belgium, Japan, UK and US. There is also a huge range of imported bottled beers as well as an international menu which includes a Full English breakfast. For lunch we ordered a spicy curry and a seafood Pad Thai, both of these were tasty, filling and attractively presented and were also reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Good place for real beer lovers! They have over 125 beers available, with a dozen or so on tap. Staff are friendly. I didn't sample the food, but the atmosphere is nice and the beer selection is outstanding for Bangkok. They didn't give me the greatest pour in the world, with too much head on the beer, but not terrible. Prices are steep, especially considering that they also add VAT and service charge to the prices. You can find better prices around Bangkok, but not with the same selection of beers. Best deal on their beer list seemed to be half liter draft of Copper Ale (very good!) for 260++ baht.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Had a few beers and some pizza, both really good. Crust and cheese were excellent on the pizza. Fantastic beer selection. Music was good, they had a DJ in mixing on the Friday night we were there

Staff is super nice. My camera fell out of my pocket on my seat and I had left to go to the 711. A staff member ran and caught up with us inside the 711 and gave us our camera back! Incredibly nice gesture.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Came in around 6pm on a Wednesday night to be greeted with a very chill vibe, ordered 1 beer and a cocktail both of witch came out very quick. We went with two burgers one being he souther fried chicken sandwich and the other being the three cheese burger both were amazing the chicken was nice and crispy and full of flavour and came with an awesome gravy the cheese burger was that cheese and lots of it but the taste was fantastic coupled with its bacon jam across the top. We would 100% go back without question !