Open today: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
Bangkok Food Tour
188 Reviews
from US$50.30
from US$13.40
from US$43.90
from US$40.80
More Info
All reviews esplanade mall thailand cultural centre food stalls rod fai thursday to sunday rot fai stalls selling clothes seacon square noodles empty stomach cheap shopping t shirts for sale thai food public transport bts station rows
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were tired from too much shopping at Platinum, but the shopaholics amongst us insisted that we proceed to Rot Fai to round off the night. The Tuk-Tuks brought us to its doorsteps and we were not disappointed at all.

The 6 of us had a sumptuous BBQ seafood late dinner before splitting up to roam the large playground. My bro and I had our priorities right and did a quick stroll around the area before checking out the numerous pubs that were blasting live and DJ music of all sorts.

Settled ourselves to the most crowded one which had a rocking live band playing all our favourites. Ordered a beer tower (3 litres) for only THB 690 and partied away till our significant other and the kids finished their shopping and eating urges.

Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Easy access by mrt but at peak hours the train can be very crowded and you can probably get on after 1-2 trains have gone by !

It's hot and crowded and be prepared for elbows and shoulders rubbing as you stroll down the lanes.

Loads of eating shops and variety that you can return many times to try them all. Besides food there are the usual night market stalls selling clothes, sunglasses, toys and practically anything.

Some live band playing and good for a beer to chill out.

There is a mall ext to it in the event you need some aircon to cool down and the mall do have some small stalls with good buys too.

I live the fresh oysters and cockles at the market ,,, yummy

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Visited the Night market with my family. The place was easily accessible via MRT & alight at Thailand Cultural stop. However after exploring a round, it started to rain! Everyone ran towards the Esplanade Mall which was next to the market. The place was great and crowded with locals and tourists. Would love to visit again when I come BKK next time.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

It is easily accessible by MRT by catching a train to Thailand Cultural station. It isn't the largest night market in Bangkok, but it is definitely a fun market to visit with a wide variety of market vendors as well as cool bars.

For solo traveller I would definitely suggest to get a few people from the hostel to explore this market together. That way you will get to share some of the awesome local foods there serves in extra large portion/bowl.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I made my way to the Train Market on my last night in Bangkok. Lively place to be with great food and shopping. A one stop party. If you have any last minute shopping to do, great deals. So many choices for food-from chicken,seafood platters and insects. You name it...its there. A little busy but worth the trouble.

Date of experience: August 2017