“One of my best favourite restaurants in BKK ! ”

Greyhound (1st Floor@SiamCenter)
Ranked #1,567 of 13,797 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Bangkok
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I have dined at the branches at Siam Center and Groove @ Central World.

The food is consistently good . I have tried the Complicated Noodles , Signature Fried Chicken Wings, Lasagna, Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Cake and Mixed Berries Crepe Cake . They are excellent in terms of taste and presentation .

The price is inexpensive as compared to the other cafes like Roast , and Crepes and Co.

The service at Groove is better than Siam. Groove being a newer restaurant, has a more trendy and spacious decor .

A must -go whenever I am in Bangkok ! Highly recommended !

Date of visit: August 2015
Write a reviewReviews (123)

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Greyhound is one of the popular hangout places for younger Thai folks and tourists, but don't mistake this for simple fast-food fare! The pastas are pretty well-done, such as the Thai-style seafood pasta and crab pasta we ordered. The chicken wings are a house favourite too as well, even when they come in half mid-wing portions and are not as well-priced. Nevertheless, a good and simple dining experience right at Siam Centre.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Great fantasy and fusion dishes served wonderfully by a young, dynamic and driven brigade. Great trendy atmosphere set in the trendy Siam Central.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

Went to Anotherhound by Greyhound and Greyhound in Siam center at 2 consecutive days. Went to Anotherhound by Greyhound in Siam Paragon for dinner, tried their chicken wing and I'm falling in love directly. It looks small and dry, but once you bite it you'll never forget the tenderness and the great taste, I can't even describe. Best chicken wing I've had so far.

The next day I went to this Greyhound in Siam center for lunch, the ambience is nicer, I like the hanging plants on the ceiling, add the coolness effect. These 2 restaurant have different menu, however they still have some signature menu in both restaurant, so I ordered chicken wing again, this time I also order the avocado salad and seafood penne with pesto sauce, I didn't remember the name but you'll know once you see the menu. And it's all good.
Definitely will comeback next time I visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

I have had their signature drink: Lemon tea (served with ice cubes made of lemon grass syrup) and a piece of chocolate cake. The cake is just so so but the lemon tea is really GOOD.

Date of visit: March 2015