Flight of the Gibbon - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Who new Ziplining could be so fun!

Having experienced zip lining before in Kauai, I was interested to see what it would be like in... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2020
sucharita93
Flying through the trees with great people!

Went in February 2020 and was a great experience. The meal afterwards was very tasty. Pick up and... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2020
mattdS8358MT
Toronto, Canada

3,148 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Are trip was actually cancelled, however I thought I should still give a review as we were refunded without any hassle in less than 24 hours . Hopefully next time we can visit

1  Thank sharonmO6320LZ
Reviewed 25 April 2019

When we first did visit FOG did feel very safe and we had a great deal of trust. Given that there has been a death due to a cable snapping. I no longer can give that recommendation. It makes me sick to my stomach now knowing I took my children there.
Until there is a investigation and better safety protocols - I would strongly avoid this or any other for that matter in Thailand.

24  Thank boomerusa
Reviewed 23 April 2019

I enjoyed the excursion when I rode with my wife on April 11, on April 13 a Canadian tourist was killed and the company has assumed responsibility. I felt safe despite some questionable antics by the guide because I trusted the equipment and safety record.

In light of these events, I could not recommend this or any other Thai zipline at least until a transparent investigation concludes.

20  Thank Alec F
Reviewed 22 April 2019

Not going to repeat all the positive reviews. They are all correct.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE IS THAT IF YOU FEEL THAT THE FULL COURSE IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU ASK ABOUT THE SHORT COURSE. THEY DO NOT ADVERTISE IT BUT IT IS HALF PRICE ANS YOU DO 7 ZIP LINES INCLUDING THE LONG ONE.
Don't get me wrong. The full course is a lot of fun and very worthwhile but if you don't have the time or have some people that find that it is too much then choose the short course for 2,000 bht

4  Thank thebestplaceishome
Reviewed 19 April 2019

Me and my wife are 50+
This was really experience for us FUN excited fast scary but so safety and secure.
The guides was funny and experience.
This is the first in your list the gibbon don't miss it.

Date of experience: August 2018