All reviews mix restaurant complimentary shuttle cooking class infinity pool chef kong perfect escape golf estate busy town wonderful stay busy chiang mai shuttle bus small hotel rooms are spacious beautiful hotel recommend this hotel lounge massage
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly staffs and good pool for kids
And Mix restaurant in golf club next to resort had good cuisines.
Location was far from city but no problem as they running free shuttle bus service.
Cleaning my rooms twice a day

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
KPipatveerawat, Manager at North Hill City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Seo H,

Many thanks for your wonderful review.
We are delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay at North Hill City Resort with all the service and facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is a very comfortable resort.They have a beautiful view.The staff is very helpful and smile.Ilike the restaurant also.Even the breakfast or dinner.There is a free shuttle bus to the old town.Very good!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Lai,

We are all thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Many thanks for your wonderful review and for your kind words about the environment, food and the service from North Hill City Resort team.

We look forward to welcoming you to our resort.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We went there (my wife and I) for 12 nights.
The room was very clean with a nice view .
The golf course is difficult but very pleasant. The staff at golf club is nice but the english's level is not sufficient for this hotel's category.The caddie are very professional and adorable.
Polly the guest manager is the most kind person I met.She and her staff pampered us. And make of this journey an unforgettable moment ;-)
The shuttle service is useful. And the restaurant (mix) is good.
The only thing that can be improve is the english's level in the restaurant and the efficiency. (very slow service).
I would definitely recommend this hotel .
I'm sure we'll come back.
Christian and Dominique (from Belgium)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
KPipatveerawat, Manager at North Hill City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Christian and Dominique,

Thank you for your wonderful words of praise for North Hill City Resort.

We are delighted you enjoyed the venue as well as the food and greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with others.
We have taken your feedback to the team to improve where could we do better for your next visit.

It would most certainly be our privilege to have you elect to stay with us on your next visit to Chiang Mai.
Please do let me know if I could be of assistance with any booking needs.

Polly joins me in sending regards and hopes to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is a lovely little hotel in the middle of nowhere - unless you are into playing golf! I didnt realise that it was situated in the middle of a golf course - and neither did many of the taxi or uber drivers!
However, it is very well appointed with lovely room. Extras in the price include the breakfast, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks in your room, wifi and a little ipad with hotel info. some staff lacked english speaking skills and the gym had all aircon and fans turned off - it took me a while to work out how to turn them on - also no hand towels or water.
I only got to see a menu once at breakfast to realise that there were extra items you could order - a shame as the buffet was a little limited and lack lustre.
Very clean and well worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Janeliv2013,

Thank you for highlighting the many positives about your recent stay at North Hill City Resort and that the overall experience was quality.

We take all feedback to heart and will indeed look into the area of opportunity.
If I can assist with any future travel plans to Chiang Mai, please be sure to contact me directly.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My family of 3 visited recently this award winning resort and here are our comments.

Pros : picturesque landscaped environs, invoke feelings of peace; ultramodern shower, quite well equipped gym, complimentary drinks/snack (nice gesture), DVD loans,(nice touch), smashing breakfast, individually gently served, great service with smiles
We were on relaxing mode, so did not make use of shuttle service to town

Cons : nothing worth a mention

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms have balcony but shrinks room space.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
KPipatveerawat, Manager at North Hill City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Swee L,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to North Hill City Resort and I am thrilled that you so much enjoyed both the ambience, the facilities, breakfast, services and especially the attentiveness, provided by the team.

The entire team are smiling and glowing knowing that you loved your time with us.

We hope to welcome you and your family back very soon.