Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
1000+ km with pleasure and good mood! Recommended!

Rented four motorcycles for two weeks for a family trip to Chiang Rai and Mae Hong Son. The... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2020
Z8167TP_
Singapore, Singapore
Very professional

This is a first class bike rental company. We rented 2 bikes to do the Mae Hong son loop and they... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2020

from US$98.95
from US$64.62
from US$75.12
More Info
All reviews first aid kit rent a scooter cash deposit mae hong son loop these guys doi inthanon chang mai honda helmets bike raincoat tank yamaha 125cc baht company shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2019

Friendly and professional service. I rented a 250cc for 1 month and was happy I chose Cat. The bike was in excellent condition and the price reasonable. They made a copy of my passport and I paid the deposit. They even threw in arm and leg protectors and a pack net. No problems during the whole time. Returned the bike and got my full deposit back. Great experience, highly recommend.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank BlackTrillium
Konstantin Z, Owner at Cat Motors, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you liked everything. We are waiting for you again! See you!

Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

One of the best motor rental experiences that I've had. The person at the shop carries out everything professionally and efficiently. The bike was in excellent contidion with a mask, first-aid kit, raincoat in the trunk.

On the second day, I returned my bike only after using it for 6 hours, and they charged me for my 6-hour instead of a full day.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thanks, dears!

Best wishes from Cat Motors for your next trip!

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

I dropped a number of bike rental companies in Chiang Mai an email to enquiry about bike availability and cost. Cat Motors were the only one to reply quickly. A quick WhatsApp chat and I booked a bike for a week and within an hour they delivered the bike to my hotel. A quick and simple registration and payment process followed by the customary condition check and I was soon enjoying the open roads of Chiang Mai - well, at least significantly more open than Bangkok LOL. I rode the bike extensively within Chiang Mai and to some of the more distant temples. The bike never let me down and was remarkably fuel efficient. At the end of the week, Cat Motors collected the bike from my hotel. They were professional, friendly and accommodating and I have no hesitation recommended them.

Absolutely nothing to do with Cat Motors, but please do take note ....
Please make sure you have an International Driving Permit/Licence. Chiang Mai police regularly set up road blocks where they only stop foreigners and fine those without an IDP between 200 and 1000 THB. But of course, if you pay them 200 THB, that somehow miraculously buys you an IDP for 3 days. If you're stopped again within those 3 days, you're not fined. Quite how paying the Chang Mai police 200 THB buys you a 3 day IDP, I haven’t quite figured that one out yet? Although, the words corrupt and scam do seem to come to mind!

Date of experience: August 2019
Konstantin Z, Владелец at Cat Motors, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Thanks for detailed review about your experience and IDP!

See you next time! Best wishes from our team!

Reviewed 16 October 2019

I've been rather slow to write a review as i rented a Scooter back August.
I realised these guys are so good i really need to get my ass in gear and jot down some words of praise.
Many Bikes to choose from and i picked one that had just been returned. They firmly told me it needed a Service and i couldn't have it until tomorrow. That told me the Scooters are well looked after.
I smiled that the Hire comes with a Rain Coat, well that piece of plastic saved me from getting soaked so many times, a wonderful thought to put under the seat.
They suggested i regularly check tyre pressures and they would do it if in the area. All these little things added up to wonderful service.
Hopefully use again on my next trip in November.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks for feedback!
See you soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

The entire rental process was smooth as can be. The staff didn’t hold our passports and were very helpful. They even provided us with a first aid kit. We were a little rusty so we actually fell on a road and the motorbike broke a bit. The staff was understanding about the accident and solved it quickly. They charged us standard prices for certain parts missing / broken. We weren’t over charged at all and they handled the entire thing well. Very well-trained and respectful staff members thank you so much for the good experience despite the accident.

Date of experience: October 2019
Konstantin Z, Владелец at Cat Motors, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

Thank you, Monica!

We just do our job.

See you next time! Good Luck!

Konstantin