Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
1000+ km with pleasure and good mood! Recommended!

Rented four motorcycles for two weeks for a family trip to Chiang Rai and Mae Hong Son. The... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2020
Z8167TP_
Singapore, Singapore
Very professional

This is a first class bike rental company. We rented 2 bikes to do the Mae Hong son loop and they... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2020

from US$98.95
from US$64.62
from US$75.12
More Info
All reviews first aid kit rent a scooter cash deposit mae hong son loop these guys doi inthanon chang mai honda helmets bike raincoat tank yamaha 125cc baht company shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2019

We rented twice of them a scooter. They are really profesdional and there scooters are in good shape and been taken care after. Just make sure you got the correct licence for driving a scooter in Thailand...otherwise the police will charge you around 500 bath...if you keep the reciept...you can drive for three more days with the wrong licence and won’t be charged again

Reviewed 19 November 2019 via mobile

We rent a motorbike for a day. Price was good, the motorbike was in perfect condition and we haven’t any issue. The staff is really friendly and nice! Next time I’ll be in Chang mai again I’ll go to them again for sure!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2019

Friendly and professional service. I rented a 250cc for 1 month and was happy I chose Cat. The bike was in excellent condition and the price reasonable. They made a copy of my passport and I paid the deposit. They even threw in arm and leg protectors and a pack net. No problems during the whole time. Returned the bike and got my full deposit back. Great experience, highly recommend.

1  Thank BlackTrillium
Konstantin Z, Owner at Cat Motors, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you liked everything. We are waiting for you again! See you!

Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

One of the best motor rental experiences that I've had. The person at the shop carries out everything professionally and efficiently. The bike was in excellent contidion with a mask, first-aid kit, raincoat in the trunk.

On the second day, I returned my bike only after using it for 6 hours, and they charged me for my 6-hour instead of a full day.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thanks, dears!

Best wishes from Cat Motors for your next trip!

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

I dropped a number of bike rental companies in Chiang Mai an email to enquiry about bike availability and cost. Cat Motors were the only one to reply quickly. A quick WhatsApp chat and I booked a bike for a week and within an hour they delivered the bike to my hotel. A quick and simple registration and payment process followed by the customary condition check and I was soon enjoying the open roads of Chiang Mai - well, at least significantly more open than Bangkok LOL. I rode the bike extensively within Chiang Mai and to some of the more distant temples. The bike never let me down and was remarkably fuel efficient. At the end of the week, Cat Motors collected the bike from my hotel. They were professional, friendly and accommodating and I have no hesitation recommended them.

Absolutely nothing to do with Cat Motors, but please do take note ....
Please make sure you have an International Driving Permit/Licence. Chiang Mai police regularly set up road blocks where they only stop foreigners and fine those without an IDP between 200 and 1000 THB. But of course, if you pay them 200 THB, that somehow miraculously buys you an IDP for 3 days. If you're stopped again within those 3 days, you're not fined. Quite how paying the Chang Mai police 200 THB buys you a 3 day IDP, I haven’t quite figured that one out yet? Although, the words corrupt and scam do seem to come to mind!

Date of experience: August 2019
Konstantin Z, Владелец at Cat Motors, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Thanks for detailed review about your experience and IDP!

See you next time! Best wishes from our team!