Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent Company

Rented a Honda Click and a Yamaha GT from Cat Motors for 2 weeks. Drove up to Pai/Mae Hong Son area... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Jcd13365
Scotland, United Kingdom
via mobile
Recommended!

Very smooth and easy to rent a scooter with them, no problems at all! Nice bikes. We recommend them... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$104.73
from US$64.62
from US$68.51
More Info
All reviews first aid kit rent a scooter nice bikes helmets company motobike shop engine
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2019

Very professional and friendly. Sakchai gave me a lot of tips on riding on the streets of Chiang Mai. The motorbike was clean and ran flawlessly for the week I had it. Returning the bike and getting back my deposit was easy and friendly. I would definitely rent from Cat Motorbike Rentals again. Make sure the helmet you choose fits your head properly before you hit the road.

Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

We had a great time renting our bike. The service was great and it took no time renting and returning the bike. Scooter is definitely the quickest and cheapest way of getting around if you brave enough to do it on Chiang Mai’s busy streets. While the deposit was quite a lot of money, it was well worth it!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 23 November 2019

We rented twice of them a scooter. They are really profesdional and there scooters are in good shape and been taken care after. Just make sure you got the correct licence for driving a scooter in Thailand...otherwise the police will charge you around 500 bath...if you keep the reciept...you can drive for three more days with the wrong licence and won’t be charged again

Reviewed 19 November 2019 via mobile

We rent a motorbike for a day. Price was good, the motorbike was in perfect condition and we haven’t any issue. The staff is really friendly and nice! Next time I’ll be in Chang mai again I’ll go to them again for sure!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2019

Friendly and professional service. I rented a 250cc for 1 month and was happy I chose Cat. The bike was in excellent condition and the price reasonable. They made a copy of my passport and I paid the deposit. They even threw in arm and leg protectors and a pack net. No problems during the whole time. Returned the bike and got my full deposit back. Great experience, highly recommend.

1  Thank BlackTrillium
Konstantin Z, Owner at Cat Motors, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you liked everything. We are waiting for you again! See you!