Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
1000+ km with pleasure and good mood! Recommended!

Rented four motorcycles for two weeks for a family trip to Chiang Rai and Mae Hong Son. The... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2020
Z8167TP_
Singapore, Singapore
Very professional

This is a first class bike rental company. We rented 2 bikes to do the Mae Hong son loop and they... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2020

from US$98.95
from US$64.62
from US$75.12
More Info
All reviews first aid kit rent a scooter cash deposit mae hong son loop these guys doi inthanon chang mai honda helmets bike raincoat tank yamaha 125cc baht company shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

I rented a 125cc bike for a trip to Doi Inthanon. It was absolutely great. My friend rented a 125cc bike for the same trip, from Mango Rentals. His bike struggled to get up the hills :)

1  Thank andrewsK4363PO
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Very professional, fair and helpful staff. We got a great Click,drove it up to Pai and back, and kept our big bags with them while doing it. Check in and check out was seamless. The lady down the street at Dang was trying to smooth talk but wanted to keep our passport. Nope! Glad we headed over to Cat!!

Reviewed 23 January 2020

The bests! we rented a scooter for 1,5 month. They are really pro, they really know what they are doing. I think they have the best prices and quality in Chiang Mai. our first scooter was great and we did a loop to Chian Rai, then we changed because we did a second loop to Mae Hong Son. At the end was like 3.000 km. Once the chain get off the bike, we where very far, we talk and they say we will pay for the repair costs, but thai people is so great than the mechanical did not charged us! Also in once they reject to rent a bike because they needed to check it before to rent it (some one returned it some hours before).. that not happened in other places. Also after 1.000 km I came back, they change oil and replace brakes in 1-2 hours. Also as we did 2 long trips we bought 2 full face helmets and after we finished they sent them to us to Bangkok for our next trip. just perfect!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Cat motors was amazing, so helpful and trustworthy and I will definitely be going back again! I would highly recommend :)

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Very friendly and honest people. I lost one earring while I tried the helmets and they found it for me and gave it to me upon return of my scooter. Super!
My scooter was in good condition and the introduction from the staff to the scooter explaining me everything was perfect.

1  Thank mbaka