Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic

The best rental place in Chiang Mai. Great service, well maintained bikes, honest, great website... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
fabfour164
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best and Honest moto rental service in Chiang Mai

We have a very good time in Chiang Mai by using their moto rental service. They are very honest to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$64.62
from US$68.93
from US$96.41
More Info
All reviews rent a scooter rental service nice bikes mae hong son honda yamaha company cm
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2020

The team at cat motors is great, they care about safety and their bikes are well maintained, drive 400 km between Chiang mai and pai with one of their manual bike, didn't have any problem at all.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

I learned about Cat Motors when I was researching for the Mae Hong Son loop and their ariticle is one of the best and most informative for the road trip. Since they emphasized a lot in riding safety, it shows they care about the riders and their MC.
I rented a 125 automatic for 9 days, and the price was very reasonable. I checked out other shops and none of them were able to match the same price or even come close. I also like to able to select the bike that I want and Cat Motors have many to choose from. Other shops will bring the only one you ask for, so you don't get a chance to look them over.
The bike ran went well and drove through 1864 curves. I took it easy and treat the bike over bumps and around the corners to make sure no damage to the bike and make the trip safely. Thai drivers are great. They don't honk or rush you if you are holding up traffic. They just drive pass you. 125 cc is more than enough for one rider. It's convenient to drive around town.
A recommendation for those who plan to do long trip is to rent the bike for an extra day or two to test the bike out and become familiar with it. I was glad I took the bike on a day trip to Doi Inthanon and Chiang Dao before heading off to do Mae Hong Son loop.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Every Year I stay in Chiang Mai 2 months and every year I have rented a honda Click from them. Always all was ok, they help me by mail and whatsapp and bike was in good condition. Price also good and you can take a new helmet for 800 baht and give back for 400 so for me perfect service, good staff.

2  Thank Matteo C
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

I was super satisfied with Cat Motors. I rented a scooter for trip to Pai and back. When i stayed one day longer in Pai as was planed i just call the lady by Cat Motors that i will stay longer. She did not complicate about that. The guys are super friendly and fair. The scooter was perfect without any problems. I recommend this company to everybody who want reliable renting company. Thank you very much guys. See you in 2020.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 27 January 2020

I rented a 125cc bike for a trip to Doi Inthanon. It was absolutely great. My friend rented a 125cc bike for the same trip, from Mango Rentals. His bike struggled to get up the hills :)

Date of experience: January 2020