Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2012

as we say : you get what you re paying for...
this is all you can expect for a budget guesthouse.
The swimming pool is really nice, the hotel is really well located, close to the temples and in the center.
the room was ok, very small. the mattress and bed were terrible. each time you move, you made some noise and can't really sleep in quiet if you re sharing. it is basically a wood bed and a thin mattress on it.
if you are looking for something very confortable and will spend time in your room, maybe it is better to look for a better option.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I booked this for 4 nights. Next morning I cancelled the next 3. The bed was totally smashed! I had an horrible back pain next morning. The room was full of mosquitoes. In fact, during my 2 months stay in Thailand, I have never seen so many in such a small area. The room was old, ugly and small. The bathroom was stinking. The toilet didn't flush properly. Just don't go there! You will find much better places for the same price!

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2012

This small hotel is well located and the room I stayed in very clean and nicely decorated. Good TV and shower worked well (I paid 400 baht). I stayed two nights and then moved as I found the room too small. The bed was also rather hard, and the bed linen very thin
There is a pool which is a feature which attracted me but building work was going on around it to make a garden area. When finished it should be very nice.

Staff seemed friendly enough

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Grace Boutique Guest House is located right in the center of Chiang Mai, basically bordering on the Sunday Night Walking Market. The rooms are very cheap (300 Bht / $10) and basic, but clean. The pool is definitely the stand-out feature of Grace's. There is wi-fi in the rooms as well as downstairs in the outdoor restaurant. We had read that there were no plugs in the room but our room did have a plug. Don't expect too much for the money you're paying, but if you are looking for a place in the heart of Chiang Mai and don't want to spend much, it's a good option.

Room tip: We found the upstairs rooms nicer than the one on the ground floor.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I spent just a night in November in this Guest House as I arrived in Chiang Mai earlier than I should and I already had booked another guesthouse for the other days. This guesthouse was a nice surprise. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The room was big and clean. It had hot water, TV, Air-Con and free bottles of water. I took the name of the place as when I'll come back in Chiang Mai, i could come back there!

Date of stay: November 2011