Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2012

We made the big mistake of staying in this guest housel!! We booked in for three nights and stayed for one! As noted in previous reviews the pool is lovely and the hotel is located close to town. The rooms however, were very small and dingy. The bathroom did smell of rotten eggs and the beds were the worst I have slept on, the ground would have been preferable!! I wish I had read the reviews before staying in this place, there are far nicer places for the same price!

Room tip: view the room before agreeing to stay
Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We booked this hotel for three nights after arriving late from the airport and wanting a convenient location. The hot water heater on our shower was broken and a foul smell of rotten eggs came out any time we used the sink, toilet, or shower. The smell filled the entire room and because of that alone I would choose another hotel.

The outdoor pool was nice, and the showers outside were warmer than the one in our room! After coming back one night we had hoped to buy a bottle of water from reception, and there was a staff member sleeping behind the desk that we had to wake up first! Also, when leaving the hotel you are required to leave your key in a communal box at the front desk--making theft very possible.

By the third night we were more than ready to leave--last one out is rotten egg!

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 23 June 2012

as we say : you get what you re paying for...
this is all you can expect for a budget guesthouse.
The swimming pool is really nice, the hotel is really well located, close to the temples and in the center.
the room was ok, very small. the mattress and bed were terrible. each time you move, you made some noise and can't really sleep in quiet if you re sharing. it is basically a wood bed and a thin mattress on it.
if you are looking for something very confortable and will spend time in your room, maybe it is better to look for a better option.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I booked this for 4 nights. Next morning I cancelled the next 3. The bed was totally smashed! I had an horrible back pain next morning. The room was full of mosquitoes. In fact, during my 2 months stay in Thailand, I have never seen so many in such a small area. The room was old, ugly and small. The bathroom was stinking. The toilet didn't flush properly. Just don't go there! You will find much better places for the same price!

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2012

This small hotel is well located and the room I stayed in very clean and nicely decorated. Good TV and shower worked well (I paid 400 baht). I stayed two nights and then moved as I found the room too small. The bed was also rather hard, and the bed linen very thin
There is a pool which is a feature which attracted me but building work was going on around it to make a garden area. When finished it should be very nice.

Staff seemed friendly enough