Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This hotel was good value for money. The air/con worked fine. It smelled a bit like damp but I found this was true for a lot of hotels and hostels around S.E.Asia. Our bed was comfortable enough. The pool is nice and location central.

The staff were friendly and offered a discount for booking 2 tours with them. We went on a 1 day Chiang Rai tour.. I think my favourite park was the white temple. The traditional 'long neck' village visit was pretty depressing.. like looking at animals on display in a zoo.

We went on an elephant trekking and river rafting tour. The elephant trekking was fun, we were on a tenacious male who just loved his bananas and fruit that you fed him. The river rafting was quite good fun except that 3 swimming spiders jumped on me!

I'd also recommend going to the Hawker stalls at the covered night market.

I was quite surprised to see that there were lots of older men with younger local women, (i naively thought this was just in Phuket and Bangkok), there are certain bars that are just full of this clientèle

Room tip: Ask to view the room first
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed 18 August 2012

We made the big mistake of staying in this guest housel!! We booked in for three nights and stayed for one! As noted in previous reviews the pool is lovely and the hotel is located close to town. The rooms however, were very small and dingy. The bathroom did smell of rotten eggs and the beds were the worst I have slept on, the ground would have been preferable!! I wish I had read the reviews before staying in this place, there are far nicer places for the same price!

Room tip: view the room before agreeing to stay
Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We booked this hotel for three nights after arriving late from the airport and wanting a convenient location. The hot water heater on our shower was broken and a foul smell of rotten eggs came out any time we used the sink, toilet, or shower. The smell filled the entire room and because of that alone I would choose another hotel.

The outdoor pool was nice, and the showers outside were warmer than the one in our room! After coming back one night we had hoped to buy a bottle of water from reception, and there was a staff member sleeping behind the desk that we had to wake up first! Also, when leaving the hotel you are required to leave your key in a communal box at the front desk--making theft very possible.

By the third night we were more than ready to leave--last one out is rotten egg!

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 23 June 2012

as we say : you get what you re paying for...
this is all you can expect for a budget guesthouse.
The swimming pool is really nice, the hotel is really well located, close to the temples and in the center.
the room was ok, very small. the mattress and bed were terrible. each time you move, you made some noise and can't really sleep in quiet if you re sharing. it is basically a wood bed and a thin mattress on it.
if you are looking for something very confortable and will spend time in your room, maybe it is better to look for a better option.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I booked this for 4 nights. Next morning I cancelled the next 3. The bed was totally smashed! I had an horrible back pain next morning. The room was full of mosquitoes. In fact, during my 2 months stay in Thailand, I have never seen so many in such a small area. The room was old, ugly and small. The bathroom was stinking. The toilet didn't flush properly. Just don't go there! You will find much better places for the same price!

Date of stay: March 2012